All reviews bull ring wooden flooring great location central location public car park big bed plaza de toros water pressure nice hotel receptionist bullring cheese parking bridge spain views
Reviewed May 10, 2017

This nice hotel is in the center of town but on a quiet street with no trough-traffic on the Plaza de Torros. The staff is friendly at the atmosphere relaxed. A good choice to stay in the center of town close to everything.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Not the best views, but the best Night Worker. Good place at a reduced price at the doorstep of the Plaza de Toros in the center of Ronda. There are lifts for luggage and professional workers. I will come back

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Great location, just a few steps away from the puenta which is great for sunset pictures overlooking the entire valley below. Also a few steps away from the bullfighting museum. The rooms themselves were average. Our room was the one closest to the entrance which was acoustically challenged, as we could easily hear loud music and conversation in the restaurants below. If you are a light sleeper, would recommend asking for rooms towards the back. On the plus side, there is parking a few blocks away, the hotel has hot water and a portable heater in the bathroom which is a nice touch. Breakfast included.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank icypants
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I booked via booking.com and got a deal of upgraded room with breakfast for £157. I was not expecting much as I know Ronda is quite expensive. However I was really pleased when I arrived. The hotels own website does not do justice to the hotel. Its fantastic with an amazing location right it the centre of town. The staff have been very helpful and friendly. Well the language is a little challenging, I do speak some Spanish, everyone has tried really hard to communicate and make me feel welcome. For this trip breakfast was included and this was fine. Unusually for Spanish hotels the coffee was excellent as the hotel had a good quality "help yourself "coffee machine. There was also a choice of cooked bacon and eggs and the guy serving up at first offered this without us having to ask.

My room is an upgraded room with a wonderful view of the mountains. Given it is winter the heating system works really well and it has a nice big television which is good for me as I like to watch Spanish football.

This is my first visit to Ronda and I have to say I am very impressed. It is a beautiful city with lots of choices of eating.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2016

Romantic Trip. We have stayed at this lovely hotel for our romantic over night trip to Ronda. Located right in the center it offered beautiful views over bullring and square. Nicely decorated bedrooms and spacious bathroom. Would recommend it for couple's getaway.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family