All reviewsfree barquirky hotelfish pedicureon tapbreakfast chefchorizofish pondfun place to stayself servebeer and winedeluxe roomplunge poolbreakfast was amazinghomemade breadreception desksun terracememorable stay
Reviewed November 20, 2017

I'm sure (and evidence on this site would bear this out) that many people would find this hotel to be quirky and interesting. For us it wasn't. We had the feeling that there was a very pleasant hotel buried somewhere under the kitsch (I'd personally put the lot in some skips and start again). It feels like some attention to the fundamentals would, for me, deliver a far more satisfactory result.

It was only on arrival that we discovered that the hotel has a "free" bar. Had I realised this I may have attempted to find alternative accommodation. Neither I or my wife are big drinkers and, the alcohol that we did consume, we enjoyed over our dinner at one of the restaurants in Ronda. It's not a big deal but I a little averse to subsidising strangers' drinking.

That aside our bedroom as acceptable, if a little tired and dated. The towels were shocking poor quality and mine was so old and thin that it ripped a little as I dried myself after a bath.

Clearly this is more an issue of me being the wrong customer for this hotel than anything else, as others seem to love it. Unfortunately, I think the things that some would love were the things that, for me, let it down.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
ENFRENTE A, Manager at Hotel Enfrente Arte, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Martin, we regret that our hotel was not to your liking, although as you well say, it is a question of taste that we accept and we will not enter to value. We feel very valued and loved by our customers and we have a wonderful trajectory of 20 years.

We only regret that it has all the attractions that the hotel has the most remarkable for you the matter of the free-bar. On the other hand, we carefully care for all the bath and bed linen that we renew with great assiduity.
regards

Alvaro Guisasola

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Stayed one night. A very different hotel with the best breakfast in Spain. Nancy and her crew go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. The decor is everything you read about. Fun!! Makes me smile just thinking about it. Clean rooms. Good shower.
We found parking on street in front of hotel. Easy walk to new town and old town.
Next morning it was easy to exit town for Granada.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

For me the best hotel in all' spain. The place is made with love,Nice feeling. Everything as an interesting tuch. The people are AMAZiNG...i fell my house.
My home in spain. All the rooms has a unique style. If you like the art and love the nice music this is the place to be in Ronda.
Thanks

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2017

What a great Artsy hotel. I had Room 1 near the lobby. Creative artistic touches everywhere in the style of a Bohemian Gaudi. Very nicely done. Open bar with not-so-good wine and untried beer on tap. Free snacks, drinks, and a great free breakfast. Lots of common area charm including a pool, massage room, sauna, library, wine room, 2 terraces, aviary, fish ponds, and mini bamboo forest.
Great location and a kind and helpful staff.
Room is slightly small but clean and nice. No refrigerator although 3 fridges in public area. No safe. Interesting toilet. Some street noise and reception/bar area noise in room. Unusable slow internet.
A painting fell off the wall at 4:00 AM. I was in bed and nobody was banging on the wall. It just fell and broke. Weird. Maybe ghost hunters might be interested in Room 1.
I'd definitely return and would enthusiastically recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Eric N
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

This is a quirkily decorated hotel. There are such fun spots to sit and enjoy by yourself or to talk with other guests. The staff a very helpful and friendly. We loved the atmosphere here. Breakfast was superb with a delicious selection to suit everyone. The bed was very comfortable. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple