“Breathtaking views, truly magical ambiance!”
Review of El Morabito

El Morabito
Ranked #64 of 283 Restaurants in Ronda
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We arrived at 7.30 pm and sat in the shade looking over the massive gorge, over green pastures far below dotted with farmhouses and as a backdrop in the distance we viewed the majestic mountains. As the sky lit up red with the perfect magical sunset we dined on many plates of tapas and enjoyed chilled wines. We chatted for hours into the darkness. A very relaxing ambiance set in the most beautiful private gardens. My favourite restaurant in Spain so far. Great service. I would go back just for the views and the relaxing atmosphere. Exceptional location.

There are newer reviews for El Morabito

Reviewed August 8, 2014

After a week of eating fried fish it was a joy to eat at el Morabito. Grilled to perfection, plenty of variety and really delicious. The view is incomparable and the gardens of the house in which the restaurant is located are just beautiful. Outstanding service from the waiter who I think is called Sergio. We ate lunch there and will certainly go again.

1  Thank ezore
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Walked past the couple of established restaurants on the same road and came across this lovely building with an outside terrace with fantastic views.the young guy looking after the bar and us customers on the terrace was very pleasant and efficient.we had a couple of drinks and two plates of mixed tapas which was great .very relaxing and highly recommended

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The view. Oh my gosh, the view. It's seated on top of a cliff, overlooking an agricultural valley, with mountain ranges in the distance... you should see it as the sun sets...
I don't usually spend a lot of money of food, but I figured that with a view like the one they offer, it would be more expensive than it was. Their prices were reasonable, and they offer Caprese salads (cannot find these in Spain, short of buying all the ingredients myself) and top quality deserts.
There's a pool there - not sure if it's a hotel or something as well, but they had a really relaxed pace and top notch facilities.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is the perfect location for viewing the Sunset in Ronda. We only had a dessert here and it was rather disappointing. The chocolate cake was dry and boring. Luckily I ordered it with ice-cream on the side. The ice-cream was OK, but I regret ordering the cake.