“Perfect grilled fish”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

After a week of eating fried fish it was a joy to eat at el Morabito. Grilled to perfection, plenty of variety and really delicious. The view is incomparable and the gardens of the house in which the restaurant is located are just beautiful. Outstanding service from the waiter who I think is called Sergio. We ate lunch there and will certainly go again.

1  Thank ezore

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Walked past the couple of established restaurants on the same road and came across this lovely building with an outside terrace with fantastic views.the young guy looking after the bar and us customers on the terrace was very pleasant and efficient.we had a couple of drinks and two plates of mixed tapas which was great .very relaxing and highly recommended

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The view. Oh my gosh, the view. It's seated on top of a cliff, overlooking an agricultural valley, with mountain ranges in the distance... you should see it as the sun sets...
I don't usually spend a lot of money of food, but I figured that with a view like the one they offer, it would be more expensive than it was. Their prices were reasonable, and they offer Caprese salads (cannot find these in Spain, short of buying all the ingredients myself) and top quality deserts.
There's a pool there - not sure if it's a hotel or something as well, but they had a really relaxed pace and top notch facilities.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is the perfect location for viewing the Sunset in Ronda. We only had a dessert here and it was rather disappointing. The chocolate cake was dry and boring. Luckily I ordered it with ice-cream on the side. The ice-cream was OK, but I regret ordering the cake.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Like most, we stumbled upon this place and were greeted with a questionable welcome. However once we found our table with the most breathtaking views and nice breeze, fortunately since it was a very hot day. I believe the owners were dining at a table in the corner, due to the tablecloth and their stature. We found the food to be some of the best we had in Spain. Mixed grill was delicious. Caprese salad was fabulous. Tall drinks with huge ice cubes. Yum. A must visit. Wish we had planned to stay overnight. This would have been a wonderful villa to spend some time in and hear the history and stories from the custodians. So glad we happened upon this gem in Ronda.