We had to cancel our original weekend in Ronda, due to illness, on re-scheduling the visit our hotel of choice in town was unavailable. Thank you, someone!! Instead I found tranquility, comfort and service which would be very difficult to improve on.
We had a few logistical issues but finally found our way "home" Our home for the next two nights, exactly how it felt. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival, Christina could not have been more welcoming or helpful. In fact all the staff have been amazing throughout our stay. The suite is beautifully maintained and contains every amenity, if anything extra is needed all you need do is ask, nothing is too much trouble.
We had dinner in the restaurant both nights, breakfast was served in our suite, all delightful. The setting is glorious. Next time though I hope we have better weather but even the cold and drizzle couldn't dampen our pleasure. We closed the drapes, lit the fire put perfect sounds from the hotel library on the CD player and made tea.
The outside world could carry on turning, our world here was perfect! Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel