Sometimes its just plain luck - sometimes just good planning but after a hectic 3 week tour of Northern Spain - we ended up for four glorious nights at Hotel la Fuente. From the moment we arrived and welcomed so warmly by Christina till the day we left - we were spoiled. Spoiled by hospitality; spoiled by the wonderful location, the delicious food, the comfortable surrounds of the refreshing swimming pool; everything about this hotel was stylish and appropriate. The spacious room, comfortable bed, the contemporary bath room, the peace and quiet and the most magnificent sun-rise. It's worthwhile getting up late (about 7.00 am) just to see this spectacle. It's very much worth while detouring in Southern Spain to Hotel La Fuente just to spend a few days relaxing and enjoing the hospitality of this beautiful family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel