My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and we highly recommend it.
1. The location is excellent. Right at the center of Ronda. Very easy to get by car.
2. Unloading and uploading our luggage was very convenient as there is a dedicated location near the hotel for doing it.
3. The staff was super friendly and helpful.
4. Our room (No, 1) was clean and comfort. A very big bathroom.
4. Breakfast was very good.
5. There is an arrangement with a nearby parking lot for discount parking prices.
The only con was that the WiFi signal in our room was very weak and we sometimes had to go out of the room to gain connectivity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the old town of Ronda, this restored Andalucian mansion of the famous poet “Pedro Pérez Clotet” offers all the comforts of a quality hotel and the additional charm of its classic decor. Its 12 fully equipped rooms give a real home comfort right in the heart of Ronda - all the attractions are just a few meters from the hotel. Enjoy not only the hotel service, but also the restoration, its authentic local cuisine, where you can taste delicious classic dishes with a very personal touch. We invite you to spend a memorable stay in the heart of Ronda, allow us the pleasure of serving you personally; we are sure you'll feel right at home. “Hotel El poet de Ronda”, in this dream city, is located just 30 meters from the Tagus, the old bridge and its viewing points, the Alameda del Tajo, 2 minute walk from the amazing “Plaza de toros”, and the Arabic baths. Ronda is simply surrounded by monuments... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel El Poeta de Ronda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poeta Hotel Ronda