“Different” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pedro Romero

Pedro Romero
Ranked #19 of 265 Restaurants in Ronda
Cuisines: Spanish, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mallorca
“Different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Situated just a cross the road from the bull ring, this Bullfighting themed restaurant has lots of atmosphere for aficionados. We ate there on a wet Friday night at the end of October, all the clients seemed to be tourists. The food was good with some nice touches thrown in, not cheap and the bill can mount up. I'm glad we went but the food was not memorable!

• Visited October 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Madison, Alabama
“Very good food; some things to improve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We've been traveling around Spain for 8 days. This was one of the best meals we had. I and friend had the partridge stew and enjoyed it immensely. Other party member had the sea bass special and enjoyed it also. Fourth member of group had beef grill; stated it wasn't a good cut of meat but the seasoning was good. For dessert one member had the flan; very "eggy"--I compared hers to this one and hers was far superior. Other member had chestnuts in brandy sauce as an experiment; it was not to his liking--not necessarily bad, but just not something he will pick again. Our wine choice, local wine from the area, was excellent as was the service.

Visited November 2013
“Missed a trick here!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This place has a wonderful setting and I must say the waiters were lovely, but sadly this restaurant has obviously been resting on its laurels with overpriced food that harks back to the eighties, we had dried toasted bread, dull olives, and I chose the recommended dish of bulls tail, whilst tasty,it came with a sprinkling of chips, I'm sorry but that was just not worth the 19.00 euros that it cost! As for the pasta, avoid avoid avoid! Such a shame as the waiters were lovely, and I felt sorry for them!!!! Ps nice wine?!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I can´t believe that a person like Drew could say that it was awful. I am from Mexico and travel a lot and eat at very good restaurants and this was WONDERFUL the quality was superb and the price was what I expected of such good food and the owner was very nice and so the waiter.
I hope I can return some day soon.
A friend that eats at the best restaurants in the world told me not to miss it and I was not disappointed
Tonie

Atlanta
“Good food, fairly pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I ate at the Pedro Romero after attending the Goyesca in Ronda (the restaurant is located right across from the bullring). The service was slow, but the menu was diverse and the food was rather tasty. I had the rabbit stew and my wife had the rabo de toro (ox-tail). All in all, the food was good, service slow (even for Spain) and the cost was above average. The restaurant is named after the famous bullfighter and is decorated with all sorts of taurine paraphernalia. I would recommend eating here, but be prepared for slow service. I struggled with whether to give it three or four stars - it is certainly not "average," but not quite "very good," either.