“Nice food but limited menu”
Review of Synonymous Cafe

Synonymous Cafe
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here and the food was good though there was limited set menus for hot meals so the cost rose when you added the side options onto eggs on toast.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Love Synonymous Cafe - its a great little spot to sit and enjoy a snack or lunch some wonderful coffee. I prefer it to the Hydro as it's a bit of a locals gem.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Very lovely place, friendly service and a beautiful range of menu choices! I had some early lunch which was just delicious, the coffee was great and the sweet treats shouldn't be resisted. Price is on the higher end, but alright for the quality of the products and the enjoyment for the tastebuds. I'm looking forward to come back again!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

This was a fave when I lived in the area. After moving to the coast and sampling coffee and breakfast by the beach I can honestly say synonymous cafe is still my favourite for a breakfast and coffee combo. Excellent service and the barista is passionate and knows his trade. I had the pancakes which were like no others I’ve ever had and were awesome. I recommend you try them. They left me feeling content and healthy. I thought the cafes by the beaches were I live would fill the void left by the blue mtns cafes....but Synonymous is still my favourite!

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Yum, yum, yum. Best breakfast I’ve ever had. No boring choices...so hard to decide. Definitely come back here