“Family meal out”

Commodore Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Forrestfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: No URL available but listed on http://www.eatingwa.com.au/restaurants/commodore/
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We took our three children here for an evening meal. The food was tasty, fairly standard fare which kept the kids happy. The cost was reasonable. This was not the first meal we've had here and probably won't be the last.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The Commodore Chinese Restaurant is well established and has been around for quite a long time, it is both well known and popular with the residents in the Forrestfield-Kalamunda area. The food is consistently of a very good quality. Whether you dine in or take-away the service is courteous, friendly and efficient with front of desk managed very competently by Jo. The restaurant is a local favourite and over the years I've celebrated birthdays and other special occassions with friends. If you are looking for a casual restaurant where you can relax and enjoy good Chinese food with your friends I recommend The Commodore.
Lunch is available Wednesday - Saturday from noon - 2pm, and dinner Sun, Mon and Public Holidays from 4:30 - 9:30pm Wed - Thurs from 4:30- 9:30pm and Fri & Sat 4:30 - 10:30pm. Closed all day Tuesday. Best to phone for a reservation 9453 1333

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I grew up on the commodore's chicken chow mien and sweet and sour pork, the staff are always friendly and I've never been kept waiting too long for a meal, although I have now been to many other Chinese restaurant's the commodores fried rice stack's up against any other that I have had.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We went for the lunch specials.They were dearer than we are used to and had a better range but I wouldnt go the extra distance to go there for a meal

1  Thank caddyandbellA