Very good location for ppl who wants to come and relax enjoying the beach,which is like 10 steps away,,u have bars like connected to the hotel so it is like a heaven for people who prefer something hot,,only issue is highly chlorinated swimming pool which wud make ur eyes bright red through out the day lol,,and if incase using the cherai beach at night,highly not advisable coz the locals there are really unsafe and might take away all ur things and not safe if u have a feminine gender,so good to be at the hotel in the night ,while enjoy the beach during the mornings,,very good service also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 25 room property with sea and back water access with all modern facilities to suite all travelers taste and much more................ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Waters Cherai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Cherai Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Blue Waters Cherai Cherai Beach, Kerala, India