We have stayed here for 7 nights after our vacation on Havelock island. We were looking for budget room and we came to see the options at Tango hotel first. They showed us a simple room in bamboo hut with bathroom for 1800rs per night which was totally overpriced. Then we came to Pearl and choosed the cheapest room with bathroom for 500rs. It had no shower and toilet was broken. We think they do not fix it because they want people to move to more expensive rooms.
The sunset point is right on the hotel territory. Beach is located in 2 minutes walking distance.
Restaurant is just basic and very overpriced. But we have found a good place to eat which is a Moon Shine restaurant on the main road right after the entrance to Tango resort.
Hotel can arrange a snorkeling trip but it is overpriced too. You better find a man with a boat near the jetty. Bike rent is available too but they have only Mahindra and Scooty bikes and condition is not so good. It's better to hire a Honda scooter from the man on the main road near the Moon Shine restaurant (he has a bicycles for hire too).9
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearl Park Beach Resort is located in Neil Island and it is approximately 30kms from the capital city, Port Blair. The resort is built at a place which has a unique Triangular Sea-View. The huts and cottages are sea facing which gives a panoramic view in the front. Also, the sunset with cool sea-breeze can be felt being at the resort location. The Island is filled with immense natural beauty-forest, lead down steep to rocks,hard-packed beach,white sand, in sheltered area,small mangrove forests along the shores fringing with coral reefs where the ocean depth show their wealth of sea life. The Resort is equipped with modern amenities and the huts and cottages are constructed to give the visitor a feel of being in woods and with the woods. Drop and pick-up from the jetty is provided. The resort also has a variety-kitchen to cater the requirement of different taste buds.."Experience the joy of living in the woods with comfort, and rejuvenate your soul." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Pearl Park Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Park Beach Hotel Neil Island
- Pearl Park Beach Resort Neil Island, Andaman And Nicobar Islands