Bali Masari Villas & Spa(Sukawati)(Great Value!)
$107
Santi Mandala(Sukawati)
$175
$113
Aishwarya Exclusive Villas(Ketewel)(Great Value!)
$95
$71
Aron Guest House(Sukawati)(Great Value!)
$19
$17
$25
$24
Bali Wid Villa(Sukawati)(Great Value!)
$34
The Budhas(Sukawati)(Great Value!)
$23
Anapuri Villas(Ketewel)
$1,567
$1,412
All reviewsyoga studiotop floorrice fieldshealthy foodbalinese healerhome away from homefoot massageopen airspa treatmentsorganic mealslocal communitynew friendslife changingone of a kindread a bookamazing yogaamazing experience
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place. Warm welcoming staff an oasis to get away from it all and nourish you. Cant recommend enough especially the facials! So glad se got to spend time here, it was paradise. Great venue, amazing food and incredible service.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Mikaku, Owner at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Hello and thank you!

We miss you! And we thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience. On behalf of all the staff, we thank you for your kindness, smile, laugh and, friendship. The place is not the same without you. I am so glad you were able to take advantage of the spa, yoga, healthy food and make some new friends as well. Perfect!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and souls! Your stay was a treat for us as we truly enjoyed spending time with you and sharing this magical and mystical culture with you. We deeply appreciate your kindness and enthusiasm. Sharing Bali, wellness, yoga and Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat with you was a dream. We can't wait for your return. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Warmest regards,
Mikaku, Putu, Bodhi and the entire Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat Family

Reviewed March 24, 2018

If you're on the fence about visiting Floating Leaf for any reason, take my advice and go! Make the investment in yourself. Floating Leaf won't disappoint. I've wanted to visit Bali for years, and Floating Leaf was an amazing first experience. From the moment I arrived at the airport I felt well taken care of. The staff at Floating Leaf is top rate, and they've tailored the experience well. Mine began with being able to confidently breeze pass the gaggle of drivers at the airport to where the Floating Leaf driver was waiting for me, and once I arrived at the resort they greeted me and got to know me while I got a foot massage. (Honestly, that was the best welcome after a long trip!) I had a shared room during the trip, and the bed was amazing. The food was fresh and delicious. Every. Single. Meal. The pre-arrival packet checks on any food allergies and there is plenty of water that's safe to drink at the resort. The staff was very helpful and open about culture and language, and took good care to make sure we knew about where we were going - even when we planned side trips - and transportation. I felt very looked after and like I was at home. I was able to really unplug while I was there and relax. The yoga retreat that I went on had two sessions a day, morning and evening, and the yoga shala had amazing views - of the ocean, of the mountains, of the surrounding area - and I'm glad to say that when I meditate and close my eyes that's where I go back to. I hope that never fades. Whether it does or not, I can't wait to return to Floating Leaf to refresh the experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Mikaku, Owner at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat. I am so happy you found us as we loved getting to know you.

We are touched by such a lovely review and just overjoyed that you were happy.

We can all still see your huge and happy smile and all the staff fell in love with you as your so kind, joyful and compassionate.

We love to help our dear guests craft the perfect Bali experience they are after. It gives us great pleasure to get to know our guests, their dreams, their passions, and then customize an itinerary for them including all of the elements they are passionate about. We loved that you were so interested in the culture, spirituality and mystical nature of Bali. It is a great interest of ours as well, and allowing us to share this with you was a joy and privilege. We love to bring our guests to authentic cultural experiences and the "Real Bali". Thank you for noticing all the tiny details.

I am so glad you felt you had a great trip- you deserve it.

The entire staff of Floating Leaf enjoyed and benefitted from your stay and we all thank you. Thank you again from all of us at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat Family!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Had a wonderful time at Floating Leaf.
The staff was so kind and accommodating.
The property is simply beautiful.
The food tasted amazing. Clean, gluten free options.
Would recommend to friends and family

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Mikaku, Owner at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Hello again Traci!

Thank you so very much for your kind review but thank you even more for your warm, sincere and compassionate presence at Floating Leaf. All of the staff loved your retreat and benefited from meeting you and the lovely group.

We had so many wonderful people here during the time of your retreat and it was so beautiful to watch everyone become friends, bond through such profound experiences and learn to laugh and have fun with each other. It was beautiful. You experienced some of the true magical aspects of Bali that occur only on this small island.

Thank you for your kind words and continued support. The whole staff misses you and wishes you all the best and continued profound and healthful experiences on your path.

From all of us at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat, Thank you so very much

Reviewed March 8, 2018

As a retreat leader who has been around the world, this is by far the best venue to host a retreat. The hotel is inviting, gorgeous, clean, private and safe. The amenities and spa services are brilliant. The retreat space and facilities are unsurpassed for any kind of training or retreat you are planning. It lives up to its "Eco-Luxury" name in every way. It's commitment to Bali, it's community and people is inspiring. But by far, the best part was the staff. Beyond professional and friendly, they are knowledgeable, genuine, caring and FUN - no request was too small or too big. They became life-long family members by the end of our stay! A shining gem not to be missed. Put this on your bucket list NOW!

Room Tip: Every room has a spectacular view, second floor rooms have the advantage.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Mikaku, Owner at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Hello again and Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat. You quickly became one of our very favorite yoga retreat leaders as you are so sweet, kind, appreciative, happy and you and your participants just lit up the entire venue. The energy when you were here was so light, positive and inspirational. That says a lot about you and your energy as well as your professionalism and ability to gather very special people from all over the world.

We miss you and your entire retreat group! Putu and I hope you are in good health and high spirits. The staff has told me that they miss you as well. We wanted to thank you once again from the very bottom of our hearts for your kindness, enthusiasm, appreciation, and most of all, your friendship.

We hope we will see you again soon. You know we are always here for you so please let us know if you need anything at all. We are family now!

Mikaku, Putu, Bodhi and the entire Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat Family

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Photos of Bali and the Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat simply don't do it justice! The resort is beautiful, quiet, and serene. It is clear that nothing was overlooked to ensure every guest has a calm and relaxing stay. And, while the resort is stunning, the charm and service you'll receive from the entire staff can't be overlooked! Everyone at Floating Leaf was outrageously helpful, and went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable during my stay. If you're planning a trip to Bali, definitely add Floating Leaf to the short list of resorts to consider.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Mikaku, Owner at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Hello Joe and Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat. Putu and I hope you are in good health and high spirits and your glow from Bali is still beaming as it was upon your departure. The staff has told me that they miss you as well. We wanted to thank you once again from the very bottom of our hearts for your kindness, enthusiasm, appreciation, and most of all, your friendship.

You truly understand what Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat is all about and what we stand for. We deeply appreciate that. We cant thank you enough for your kindness before, during, and after your stay. We are honored to have met you and to be lucky enough to speand a glorious and profound week together.

I was happy we were able to experience true Balinese culture together and the healing and wellness aspects were effective. We are so delighted you appreciate all the little details and the hard work behind the scenes to provide our guests with a peaceful, quiet, truly eco-sustainable oasis for our dear guests. Please come back and see us soon and all the best to you!

Mikaku, Putu, Bodhi and the entire Floating Leaf Eco-Retreat Family