We chose to stay in the village of Sukawati at Bali Masari Villas. We didn't want the hassle of Sanur or Kuta and had stayed recently in Ubud so wanted to be near to Ubud for shopping and meals.
The resort was well appointed with views onto hills over a river. The restaurant was open long hours and catered for every meal and did room and poolside service. The staff were attentive and helpful and the rooms and grounds clean and well cared for. The hotel spa facility of massages and manicure/pedicure treatments was really pleasant.
We had our own plunge pool as well as the hotel's magnificent infinity pool where we spent many hours swimming or relaxing poolside. The drivers attached to the hotels took us wherever we wanted to go and waited for us and were well priced. I would recommend Bali Masari Villas for couples or families who don't want the noise and hassle of busy places and like to relax without the noise of traffic or of hawkers trying to sell things on beaches or over fences. A local temple was having celebrations nearby which lasted for 3 days and the sound of chanting and gamelan drifted down the valley...but how Bali it sounded. Sanur was about 20 minutes drive away for dinners and Ubud was 25 minutes away by car. It was always lovely to return to our villa, the view, the pool and peace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Peaceful Villas in Heart of Culture and Nature Life….. Nestled in heart of Balinese Culture and Nature life, Bali Masari Villas & Spa overlooking a ravine in the an amazing valley of the Petanu River at Sukawati Art Village, Bali Masari Villas & Spa offer Four One Bed Room Private Plunge Pool Villas and Eight Two Bed Room Family Private Plunge Pool villas, Restaurant, Riverside Spa that’s perfect villas for honeymoon, family holiday, relaxation and escape from hustle and bustle of city. Bali Masari Villas & Spa situated in Sukawati Art Village is about 10 Minutes drive to Sukawati Art Market and Batuan Art Village, Purnama Beach, Saba Beach and Keramas Beach, One Hour’s drive away from Ngurah Rai International Airport Bali, 15 Minutes to the Famous Sanur Beach, Bali Safari Park, Celuk Gold & Silver Art Village and a mere 20 Minutes to an exciting Ubud Center of Art and Culture. Surrounded by heaven rural area, Bali Masari Villas & Spa present a private getaway for those seeking the peaceful atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Bali Masari Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Masari Villas Hotel Sukawati
- Bali Masari Villas And Spa
- Bali Masari Hotel
- Bali Masari Resort
- Bali Masari Villas & Spa Sukawati