Ways to Experience Amazing Bali Tour
from $23.75
from $48.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews mr nyoman our tour guide lovina beach half day tour tanah lot prompt reply tour service always on time waited patiently atv ride bali tour wonderful trip our honeymoon river rafting nusa penida uluwatu temple an excellent guide
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

This is our 2nd Bali trip but 1st with our 10 months old daughter. We had some great tours with Mr. Wayan in our trip back in 2015. That is why we opted for their team again. We just went for a single half day tour because it was a short stay. Our tour advisor Mr. Dewa Dama was very considerate and friendly. He made sure that we're comfortable with the baby (road travel in Bali can be quite long) and also put on lullabies for the baby in the car :)
We were quite late from our pickup time but he waited patiently for us and also drove very safely. Also during the drive he told us about bali culture and exchanged knowledge about each others festivals (both being Hindus). He arranged for mineral water in the car for us. And also suggested good eating and shopping places. Overall it was a great (although tiring) day with Amazing BALI Tours. Hope to see you again in our 3rd trip.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank PallaviSinghDelhi
Amazingbali2018, General Manager at Amazing Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Pallavisingh

dear my brother, thank for your trusted with us. always used our company. we are and team so happy to serve you.

have a great day

regards

nyoman

Reviewed June 24, 2019

Had the most amazing time in bali with amaizingbalitourd. Our driver mr.nyoman sunarta gave us the best service, was very helpful and jolly. We would definitely recommend him to everyone who would visit bali. 100 % trust worthy person.

Date of experience: June 2019

Dear Manssi. S

thanks for your time to share your excellent experience with our team.

have a great day

regards

nyoman

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Visited Bali in May first week with my family for 8 days. We booked all the tours in advance with Amazing Bali Tours. Thanks to them we had a wonderful time during our entire holiday! Everything was perfectly organised and I would like to mention a special thanks to our driver and guide Mr. Dewa who was with us like a family friend! He is a very safe driver and an excellent guide with very good knowledge of the place!

Overall we had a pleasant and memorable experience right from the time we landed at the airport. I would highly recommend Amazing Bali Tours to anyone planning a vacation in Bali.

Thank you Amazing Bali Tours!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank Stftr
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Mr. Nyoman was just great. I booked a tour for my customers joining company symposium. Some customers were really picky but Mr. Nyoman handled all the complaints and he literally did his best to provide quality service.. I even felt so sorry for him. but he did not mind at all. eventually, all customers were satisfied and I cannot thank Mr. Nyoman more than this. he revised tour schedule many times as I had to change many times. he was always kind. I highly recommend Amazing bali tour team!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Seorimyoon
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I had to cancel with our scheduled driver one day before our flight to Bali. Amazing Bali Tour saved the day by quickly responding to our request and confirmed their availability for a private driver!!

Our driver is Nyoman Sunutra and he is the best! He is very very nice, friendly and accommodating. Our flight was delayed and airport was soo busy but Nyoman gave us a very warm welcome despite his long wait (3hrs). He was happy to follow our own itinerary and he helped us plan the details (pick up time, time to spend, when and where to eat etc) even if it means he’ll pick us up really early and driving in long distances. He is always punctual and we never have to worry about finding him if we decide to wander by ourselves. Most of the time he walks with us and takes pictures and provide some insight about the location. He’s good in English too, we never had problems communicating. Nyoman definitely made our trip perfect for us!! We can’t thank him enough

If you’re looking for a private driver, don’t look any further book from Amazing Bali Tours now!!!

Date of experience: May 2019