Ways to Experience Amazing Bali Tour
from $23.75
from $48.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews mr nyoman our tour guide lovina beach half day tour tanah lot prompt reply tour service always on time waited patiently atv ride bali tour wonderful trip our honeymoon river rafting nusa penida uluwatu temple an excellent guide
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Visited Bali in May first week with my family for 8 days. We booked all the tours in advance with Amazing Bali Tours. Thanks to them we had a wonderful time during our entire holiday! Everything was perfectly organised and I would like to mention a special thanks to our driver and guide Mr. Dewa who was with us like a family friend! He is a very safe driver and an excellent guide with very good knowledge of the place!

Overall we had a pleasant and memorable experience right from the time we landed at the airport. I would highly recommend Amazing Bali Tours to anyone planning a vacation in Bali.

Thank you Amazing Bali Tours!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank Stftr
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Mr. Nyoman was just great. I booked a tour for my customers joining company symposium. Some customers were really picky but Mr. Nyoman handled all the complaints and he literally did his best to provide quality service.. I even felt so sorry for him. but he did not mind at all. eventually, all customers were satisfied and I cannot thank Mr. Nyoman more than this. he revised tour schedule many times as I had to change many times. he was always kind. I highly recommend Amazing bali tour team!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Seorimyoon
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I had to cancel with our scheduled driver one day before our flight to Bali. Amazing Bali Tour saved the day by quickly responding to our request and confirmed their availability for a private driver!!

Our driver is Nyoman Sunutra and he is the best! He is very very nice, friendly and accommodating. Our flight was delayed and airport was soo busy but Nyoman gave us a very warm welcome despite his long wait (3hrs). He was happy to follow our own itinerary and he helped us plan the details (pick up time, time to spend, when and where to eat etc) even if it means he’ll pick us up really early and driving in long distances. He is always punctual and we never have to worry about finding him if we decide to wander by ourselves. Most of the time he walks with us and takes pictures and provide some insight about the location. He’s good in English too, we never had problems communicating. Nyoman definitely made our trip perfect for us!! We can’t thank him enough

If you’re looking for a private driver, don’t look any further book from Amazing Bali Tours now!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank tinatraveldiary
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

We had a great day snorkeling and touring the Island with Amazing Bali Tours! We were able to see lots of colorful fish while snorkeling and even a Manta Ray thanks to our tour guide rushing us to jump in the water before it left! The tour allows you to snorkel and see the island which makes for a perfect day. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank haileyw507
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

hi we visited bali in April first week 2019 with our parents and 3 yrs old kid. We booked driver snd car before landing in Bali, our excellent driver Mr. deva was a great help he was with us right from the airport suggested us good places to eat stopped when ever we wanted to stop and see countryside.
Deva and their tour manager helped us making our plans ... we prefer making our own tours but they also have few tour packages which seemed to be good but not feasible with a baby so we never opted for it.
Overall it was a great experience with Dewa as our tour guide for 5 days I would highly recommend deva.

We stayed at bali dynasty which is in kuta and we found it quite accessible to eating places and spas... moreover the hotel has inhouse playarea waterplay area for kids, which cab keep kids busy and parents can have their own time.

Date of experience: April 2019