Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic trip to Tanah Lot and surrounding places and beaches

Our guide driver was Made and he made our day probably the best one in Bali. And he also speaks... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Maria A
via mobile
Mr Dejo is a friendly tour operator

Due to unforeseeable circumstances, I could not go ahead with the booking with Mr Dejo. His... read more

Reviewed December 7, 2018
Anntan066

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

My 2 girlfriends and I had an amazing full day tour with Dejo. He picked us up from our hotel right on time and took us to the monkey forest, rice fields, river rafting and to a coffee plantation. He was knowledgeable and informed about every place we visited and really tailored our trip to our needs! He's also great company! Safe, reliable and fun! 10/10 would recommend.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Treated me and my friends like family. Charged us $8.5 USD per day. Showed us the time of our lives. Guaranteed to have an unbelievable time with him!!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Great family and very reliable. They took us all around Bali and gave us the scoop on the best places to go. We went to their family coffee farm and it was incredible! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Nice family , I really Recommend their taxi service for Bali, ubud and surrounding to anyone :)) good price and service .

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed November 4, 2016

This is my third trip to Bali and also third time I used this company. They were great again.
The driver Nyoman was a fantastic person, very kind, with good English, well informed about everywhere I went. He even came with me to some places! He made sure I knew where to go and was always looking out for me.
I had also an airport pick up - all ran smoothly, professionally and always on time. His car is perfectly clean, nearly new in very good condition.
I will definitely be using Bali Puja Tour again next time, this tour company is highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2016