“Another Terrific Meal at the White Hart, Flitton”
Review of The White Hart

The White Hart
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Flitton
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had yet another fantastic meal at the White Hart in Flitton. Service as always was of a high standard and the three course meal that we had was superb. We took advantage of the special set meal, which is either 2 course for £12.50 or 3 courses for £15.50. Which is excellent value for the quality of food served. This is offered on Tuesday - Thursday evenings and Tuesday - Saturday lunchtimes. I would highly recommend this wonderful restaurant. Well done Phil & Claire, we can't wait to dine at your restaurant again. P.S the choice of wines is also very good.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I booked a table for two on Friday 24th August 2012 - it was our second visit to this pub. We took the last available table.
We both had the crayfish cocktail to start - which was very refreshing (we loved the sliced apples in the cocktail).
I had the bream, my husband had the steak. The buerre blanc sauce with my fish was the best I had tasted, my husbands steak was cooked rare (as requested) and was top quality.
I had the vanilla pannacota to finish - wow! it was amazing!
Overall, the food and service brilliant if a little pricey. Really good for a special evening out.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We have been meaning to try The White Hart for some time and eventually got there tonight - and we'll definitely be back!! Really good food - tried the 3 course for £15.50 deal - excellent food and really good value for money. Steak comes from really good local butcher and very good. Varied menu and attentive staff - what more could you ask for. It may be a bit out of the way for some, but you won't be disappointed. Think you should book though as I imagine it gets pretty busy. It is also a pub and the bar meals menu looked good too.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I have been several times and have yet to be disappointed. Good food with the added bonus of a fixed price menu during the week. I can recommend the steak stuffed with blue cheese, they also have a good, well priced wine list. I would suggest you ring to book as they don't have many covers and are usually busy.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We didn't book and were lucky enough to get a table, as they are normally busy and booking is advisable. The quality of food was very good and they have a good selection of wines as well. Staff are friendly. Would highly recommend.