Osler House
Visitors Inn(Hamilton)
$116
$119
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
$86
$62
Royal Motel(Burlington)
$59
  • Free Internet
All reviewseggs benedicthouse is beautifulbed and breakfasthomemade breadfirst morningstayed longerentire househistoric buildingquaint townenjoyed our stayattending a weddingwonderful stayhamilton areathe blue roomantiquesgarybedroom
Reviewed January 18, 2010

We had a small (50 ppl) wedding (ceremony and reception and overnight) in august of 2009 at the Osler House. I had no doubt in my mind that Gary and Sarah's B&B was exactly what I pictured for my wedding; Large and lushious grounds full of greenery; private and away from the road; fabulous victorian home and furnishing; lots of different seating areas inside and out; open and airy rooms throughout; separated private and public residences; and obliging and courteous owners more than willing to meet the requests of the bride and groom.

My wedding day was everything I wanted it to be: unique, intimate, private and elegant. my wedding pictures are so beautiful and elegant; all made possible by the fabulous backdrop of Osler House.

I can't say more about this home and it's owners; they raise the bar on all elements of a B&B. . In addition I concur and share every positive sentiment of all other reviews on this site (especially on the amazing breakfast) !!!

Ashleigh and Caleb

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2009

A very beautiful, private B & B with elegantly furnished rooms. Ours was a very large corner room, with high ceilings and tall windows, filled with comfortable antiques--the vibe is elegant English country manor-- very grand--lovely armoire, very comfortable king bed with luxurious linens, big private bathroom with heated tile floor. Lots of special touches--a tray of china tea service (electric kettle, little fridge and TV hidden in large closet), fluffy robes, bubble bath, decanter of sherry.) Hosts Gary and Sara could not have been nicer. Breakfasts were wonderful, served in elegant downstairs dining room. Best of all, the owners live in a separate apartment so there's tons of privacy. Our second stay--this time we were celebrating an anniversary.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bebright
Reviewed December 7, 2009

My friend and I have just completed our annual November B&B sojourn and this year chose Osler House as our getaway destination. Our host Gary was attentive, cordial and clearly pleased to share his beautifully renovated home with guests. Our room, the Osler, was nothing if not luxurious coming complete with silver tea service and home made shortbread, a welcome comfort on a cool, gray November afternoon. The heated floors in the resplendent, marble ensuite had us feeling quite pampered as did the well appointed king sized bed and two cosy arm chairs in which we spent several hours over the weekend, reading and conversing. Breakfast was a feast for all the senses. A colourful compote of perfect, mixed fresh fruits and berries (we counted eight varieties), orange juice, steaming hot coffee, delicious artisan bread selections and tastey hot entrees greeted us in the dining room each morning. All in all, a most delightful time away. Thank you Gary.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed December 6, 2009

My friends dropped me off for some R&R while they went off to do some other traveling. And even though I was without transportation, it was a great location. The bus stop is right there, which I didn't use. Since I was able to take the short walk to Dundas and enjoy the quaint town with wonderful shops. There was also the trails that Gary directed me to and I was able to see so much of Hamilton that way!
Gary and Sarah were wonderful and their B&B is gorgeous. So many beautiful rooms! I spent my evenings on the comfy couch in the front room, relaxing and reading. And my bedroom had a huge bed, the bathroom heated floors. And the breakfasts - fantastic!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank dmp523
Reviewed November 25, 2009

Osler House is a gem. Old world charm and elegance. The home is warm and inviting. Rooms are beautiful. Gary Fincham is a charming host and his breakfasts are not to be missed. I travel to the area often to visit with friends and would return again to this wonderful spot.

There is plenty to do in the Dundas and surrounding area. Having grown up in the area it is always a delight to return. Osler House is an oasis for sure.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business