“excellent cafe con leche”
Review of BD Cafe

BD Cafe
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Rincon
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: BD Cafe is a cafe that serves cafe-acai bowls-smoothies-salads-breakfast-light bites. Our coffee is fair trade, single origin, local, and organic. For our smoothies and food we get a lot of our products from local farmers. We aim to stay strongly involved in the growth in our local food system. Our Baristas are highly skilled.They prepare and serve espresso-based coffee drinks. From a cultural standpoint, we serve as centers of social interaction. We provide social members with a place to talk, write, read, entertain one another, or pass the time, whether individually or in small groups of two or three people. We serve as an informal club for our regular members.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great coffee shop. Tucked away a bit, almost looks like someone's house, but there Is a sign in th window that says "open". Not much food but excellent coffee and drinks.

There are newer reviews for BD Cafe

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here nearly everyday of our recent 2+week visit to Rincón on way to surf. Disappointed that Banana Dang closed but BD's is definitely stepping up to fill their shoes!! The coffee is locally-grown and amazing. The service is great as well. Great hangout for the locals. We will definitely return on our next visit to Rincón in a few months!!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I get the Acai surf smoothy with two boosts, love it! Perfect for the days I don't feel like eating a full sit down meal after my workout. Staff is always pleasant.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

So last week I went on a small getaway and came across this gem! Was looking for a quick coffee, you know nothing special and boom! here I am having one of the best coffees I had all trip! It was to die for! just like grandmas! but anyway my girlfriend (who can be a bit of a prude) seemed to really enjoy the espresso shot she had (which was great with me because she complains about everything) and she went on and on about the Acai Wave Bowl (must have) not to mention how cool, helpful and knowledgeable the manager was (Manny if my memory serves me correctly). Went back the following day with the Mrs. and grabbed two smoothies that the manager recommended ( Bd Cacao and Green Power) which were both tasty! All in all if im on that side of the island again I know where I'm going for some java! O yea and Mr. Manager (Manny if im right) if you're reading this thanks for that little tip you gave about that local beach...Epic stuff man epic stuff!!!!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Same grrrreat coffee and with breakfast and snacks. chai tea, acai wrap, So check it out. Friends folks also