Casa Verde Hotel
$116
  • Pool
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
$132
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
$120
$71
$198
$157
$118
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewskahuna burgersandy beachburger barcontinental breakfasta small convenience storenight scenebig kahunachairs and umbrellasalarm clocksurfer barhas great foodoff seasonopportunity to meetguest housebring earplugsclean hotelmain building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Place was great, owner and staff treat guest as if you were there on family .My birthday falls on Nov. 11 and owner had a group of friends at his private home for a celebration for Veterans Day. It was great time!!! And we fryed a Turkey.....Location is great a very short walk to the beach and other areas to visit.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank Oclouie
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Casa Verde was absolutely the best time we had the entire time we were in Puerto Rico. We rented a car and drove from San Juan to Rincon, and then to Fajardo and we had the best time at this guest house/ sweet little bar on the beach. If your down to have a good time with some awesome locals, maybe go surfing, and/or just kick back and get a feel for the local Rincon culture... this place is where you go.

Ahh where to begin.. so when we got to Rincon we were a little lost in this small town, even with my trusty Garmin. So we stopped at a grocery store to get directions and although the woman at the counter didn't know where I was trying to go, she pointed me towards this beautiful glowing pregnant woman with two kids, who was incredibly friendly and told us exactly how to get there. We drove through the beautiful Rincon countryside overlooking the ocean and it was just breathtaking. We arrived at the little guest house that sat right about a half block from the oeanfront on the right. It was cute and had a courtyard that was communal to all the guest houses. We dropped our bags and wanted to go have a drink after our long ride, so we walked right out our door and up the stairs to the little rooftop bar.. and it was fantastic! Filled with broken surf boards this defenitely was your little local hot spot and the good energy was radiating. We met the bartender who was there most of our stay- Ezra.... and this guy rocked! Guys got a big heart and is funny as hell, we made friends with him while we were there. The food at the bar was amazing and they had awesome drink specials.
After awhile of hanging out the woman that directed us here came up with her little ones and we realized it was the owner of the guest houses wife, what a small town coincidence hu? So everyone was incredibly friendly and the first night we met some really cool guys from town, one of them that owned Uncharted Studio in town. This guys clothing is off the chart (hence Uncharted)!! Seriously, I looked all over Puerto Rico for 5 days for unique cool local art and didn't find it until I went here. Not only were the clothes awesome and unique but the guy that ran this place was such a cool guy... and I totally enjoyed supporting him and the work he does. So ya, if you go to Rincon- check out Uncharted!
So to top it all off... we went to the Rock Bottom Bar our last night and made great friends with a couple from Utah who was awesome, and just had a great night, drank too much, and had a miserable next day driving across the rest of the Island. It was worth it though. Casa Verde is defenitely not where you go if your not down to have a good time and we were there in the off season, so they said it gets pretty packed during there peak season.
Overall, we wished we could've stayed there the whole week, it was amazing.... we can't wait to go back!
Thanks for the amazing experience Casa Verde,
Jolene & Reed

2  Thank jolener19
Reviewed January 5, 2010

My wife and I booked this hotel 2 months in advance, price was great, web site and pictures were great. Apon arriving, I realized that in previous visits to Rincon, this was the hotel and bar that was a huge party scene! We laughed (and cried) as we remembered saying, "we would never stay at that place!" but ended up booking it because we didn't remember the name! The nights were loud, pounding music, hoot'n party-goers ect...til about 3am(don't think it matters which room). The mornings and day time very peaceful. We stayed put the inteded week simply because the staff was nice and it was too much of a pain to move.(plus they take payment when you arrive)
If you are looking for a peacefull place in Rincon, make sure you ask how far the nearest bar is? Every hotel has one and the drinking scene is huge there.
Can't say anything bad about the staff....very nice and always super helpfull! Rooms clean, a/c cool, close to beach, good price, fiendly cat. Luckily the surf that week matched the nights...."going off!!!" Happy 2010

2  Thank captainrocket
Reviewed January 2, 2010

My only complaint, yet deal breaker, with Casa Verde is they did not have hot water when I was there. They get their hot water from solar tanks and it is not reliable. We stayed there for five nights and had no hot water the entire time. I appreciate the fact they are using solar tanks but I would like to have known about it before.
The music from the bar was bearable because we stayed in the room farthest from the music. I wouldn't recommend staying in one of the front rooms if you want a quiet vacation.

1  Thank WhereNextNYC
Reviewed November 9, 2009

We spent 2 nights at Casa Verde, having chosen it mostly based on reviews at this site. It's an attractive looking place from the outside and the rooms are fine. It's not quite "right across the street from Sandy Beach" as their web site says but it's a short walk. The BIG problem with this place is it's party central for that little section of Rincon. They have a bar upstairs. We were downstairs and around the corner from it so we were not adjacent to it. However, both nights there were loud drunks outside our door (and that's not to mention the pounding music from the bar which we could easily hear until the wee hours). The second night the cops had to come and break up a fight right outside our door. When I complained upon checking out all I got was, "these kids today have no respect." If you're coming here to be a party animal this might be for you. If not, stay away!!!

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family