All reviews rooftop pool the property manager puerto rico three bedroom large patio opened the door home away from home close to town great place to stay watching the sunset small pool short drive great beach ellie upper wedding waves
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We have stayed in Villa 2 upper twice now and are planning another trip next year. The views and sunsets are amazing. I have a picture from the patio as my iphone start screen! Nellie, the onsite manager is very friendly and accommodating. Last year they provided kayaks that we used during our stay for free. It was nice to hit the water in the morning right from the condo. Rincon and Puerto Rico are rustic and authentic as beach vacations go. Expect a slowed down island vibe. We have no idea what the TV service was like because we didn't turn it on all week. The internet service was not amazing, but passable and probably as good as you can find for the location.

Room Tip: The property web site has floor plans and lots of pictures of all the villas.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard H
William J, Manager at Sunset Paradise Villas, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Glad you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed July 14, 2017

The Perfect getaway for couples needing to Get Away..... Villa 1 upper was more than we expected and cannot wait to go back. It was private and clean and overall amazing.
walking up the spiral staircase to the most amazing sunsets, the next sunset was better than the last. The Pool was just perfect for what we needed. The Villa was spotless and it had everything that we needed to make all our meals, we did not want to leave... and we look forward to going back.

Room Tip: Villa 1 upper is Perfect for Couples
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2017

My family of 8 with 6 children ranging in ages 11-23 stayed in lower villa 3 from 7/4 to 7/8 and had a fabulous time. The view from the rooftop is AMAZING and we definitely took advantage of the pool, which was not big in size but luckily, we had it to ourselves at all times. We honestly felt at home and any concerns that came up were quickly taken care of by Nellie, the Manager. She was on it and we loved her for that! The villa contained all the supplies we needed and then some. The beach was literally overlooking our terrace so we spent our mornings gazing out into the ocean. Overall, we had a great experience.

Room Tip: Great view from the rooftop pool area! Local venders gather at the Plaza on Thursday evenings.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Good afternoon. We where in villa 3 upper. Our vacation stated on 6-18-2017 with the check in. We of course had gotten lost. Nellie was there every step of the way guiding us into the villa. it was wonderful. We walked in and was greeted with a view of the ocean. the kitchen had everything we needed. As we took the tour of the place there was some little issues but nothing major. When we called about the issues Nellie came right to the villa and was on business. She had maintenance there the next day to fix what was needed. The reason I am not mentioning the issues because they was so small that it do not take away from the 5 stars that I am giving this villa. I was wondering why there was no TV's in the rooms but then I answer my own question when I opened the door to my balcony and listened to the ocean. Who needs a TV when you have the sound of the water every night. I honestly don't think we could have had better vacation any place else. Nellie answered every call, every text. She was so personal. When booking this villa, I have to say William was truly professional In working with us and returning every email we had. He answered every question.

Everything we needed was in reach.
My only advice is RENT A CAR.

My husband and I are returning next year with our grand daughter. I am so looking forward to booking at the sunset.

Room Tip: Villa 3 upper holds 10 people easy. So roomy. very quite. sunny.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2017

My husband and I took our teenage daughter and a friend to Paradise Villas for Spring Break. We had the most amazing time. The Villas were clean, comfortable and well stocked. The villas have new flat screen t.v.s (not that we had time to watch t.v.!), a blender for our rum runners, and a gas grill to cook burgers for lunch on the patio... perfect!

The girls couldn't get over the incredible ocean view from the patio and loved the roof top pool and easy access down the back steps to the water. We loved the close proximity to everything. We visited several beaches, and found many local restaurants, snorkeled with a sea turtle and checked out the surfers at Tres Palmas.

The staff was friendly and working with the Jugenheimers to arrange our stay was a pleasure!

We can't wait to visit Paradise Villas again!!

Room Tip: Views are spectacular from all rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family