All reviews fire pit crepes french toast hot tub beach chairs the owner snorkel gear puerto rico minute walk every morning other guests yogurt la copa llena our honeymoon thought of everything bed and breakfast beautiful pool
Reviewed November 18, 2018

I stayed here a whole week by myself and had the best time! Highlights were the beautiful pool and garden (with tortoises), sunsets at the beach, Rincon Paddle Boards (right across the road), being able to walk to 2-3 really good places to eat, and the very comfy bed. It was nice and quiet, and I felt totally safe. Karen was very friendly and helpful. . . . Rincon is a wonderful place to visit! Stay here.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2018

The Blue Boy Inn is a wonderful and serene bed and breakfast. Karen and Wes are engaging and were very accommodating during both of my recent visits. The property is gorgeous and in a perfect location. It is within steps of the beach and restaurants, and just a 3min drive to the downtown plaza. Not to mention the fantastic breakfast prepared by Enrique each morning! This is the only place I’ll consider staying in Rincón. I highly recommend it for the perfect getaway.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I surprised my wife with a stay in a quaint B&B in Rincón. We arrived after check-in time but our host had left our room ready and the keys in the front door. The room was spectacular, spacious bathroom, comfortable bed and next to the pool. To say this is a quiet little place is an understatement. It's only a couple of minutes walk to the beach, close to restaurants and to the town of Rincón.

Our hosts were wonderful. Karen and Wes received us the next morning during breakfast, which was excellent. I'm really glad I booked my anniversary weekend at Blue Boy Inn.

PS. The Soursop and starfruit we took home were wonderful.

Room tip: Any room would be a god choice.
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Heaven.... honestly, Heaven.... The Inn is a secluded haven for those who want to relax and be surrounded by charm and serenity. It's one of those places that until you spend time there... you wouldn't understand. The pictures on web show how beautiful it is.. but to only have the experience Karen and Wes provided, is where it became a magical place, I miss it already and we will go back to Rincon... because of the people and the BlueBoy Inn... thank you Karen. see you again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2018

The Blue Boy Inn is nothing shy of magical!! We were referred by a friend who had recently stayed there and after reading the stellar reviews decided to check it out-best decision ever! I fell in love the moment we arrived. The inn is immaculate, gorgeous and close to everything! The owner Karen is absolutely lovely and went above and beyond our entire stay. Breakfast was divine-Chef Enrique is the best!! It's an easy walk to the beach and everything is provided from towels to snorkel gear. The downtown is an easy 2 mins away and the food......OMG. I am still dreaming of the cerviche and sushi. Even the other guests were incredible. Just such a dreamy place-I can't imagine staying anywhere else!! Thank you again Karen for the memories <3

Date of stay: July 2018