All reviews fire pit crepes french toast hot tub beach chairs the owner puerto rico snorkel gear minute walk every morning other guests yogurt la copa llena our honeymoon thought of everything bed and breakfast rooms are beautiful
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Blue Boy Inn was what I need for a relaxation weekend. Karen is a wonderful host, chef Enrique, his delicious breakfast and the breathtaking surroundings just made my weekend a magical one. It is the PERFECT GETAWAY!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

A 4 day stay in magic surroundings. We were welcomed by Karen, the keeper of the Castle, and right away we felt the good vibrations.
The room was ample, super clean and quiet. The garden is lush,an invitation for quiet meditation!
A beautiful pool that reminded me of the Hearst's Saint Simenon (in a smaller scale).
The location is perfect to all the surfing places, restaurants, and your other noises of choice.
Great when you know you can come back to the peace and quiet of your room.
Breakfast is special with Chef Enrique and the conversation, if you so choose with other guest from all over the planet!
We will be back!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

My first time ever staying in Rincon even though I’m a longtime PR resident! The place is a true getaway for either couples or a close group willing to book all rooms. Well kept. Owners very attentive, accesible and accommodating. My teenage daughter joined the last night. They have resiliently recover from Maria.
Pool / garden is well kept and fire pit area is great for a relaxing gathering. As a morning coffee drinker I recommended a better quality local brand. My daughter loved the pancakes.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Blue Boy Inn is a hidden jem. Sure, it's not on the beach but let me tell you, I didn't feel compelled to go to the beach. I was so happy to be around the pool, garden and preparing a great meal at the BBQ. I was along with a group of friends and they would have easily wanted to go to the beach but they felt the same me.
The breakfast was great, Nice Job on the French Toast! Have a small stroll and you can see various fruit trees, flowers and even small Turtles.
I also want to say thank you to Karen for her great hospitality. It was rejuvenating experience.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

If there's another word beyond perfect I will use it. Everything was clean and nice in our room. Comfy bed,fluffy towels,like a little studio with fridge and microwave oven. Beautiful place with beautiful people. The breakfast ready to order every day for us. Nice and clean pool and jacuzzi,magical garden with so many flowers and fruits. The location was a must because it was walking distance from the beach,water sports and good food. And last but not least Karen was extraordinary ,always in touch with me and set all the details for our arriving. Sadly I can't meet her because she had a family emergency, but Joyce, the person she left in charge, was so attentive. Definitely I will come back again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple