“Best Tacos!!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Best Tacos!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Me and the rest of my group visited this joint being that it was located right across from where we were staying. Being that this place is a little trailer with set tables outside, I didn't have high expectations for the food. My assumptions proved me wrong Again!! Once me and my crew began to eat, nobody spoke. The dishes that we ordered were so YUMMY that no one spoke a word while we ate. I had the BEST Tacos ever. And, the staff is super Cool, Friendly, and hospitable. The prices are decent too. You definitely get your money's worth at this Cool, Food Joint. Would I go back? DEFINITELY!

• Visited April 2014

“Good food but better options for the price.”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

This is the fanciest of food trucks in the area as well as the most expensive. The cost of dining here is the same cost as a good restaurant. They are also the only food truck that accept credit cards and they are in the best location. Everyone here looks if they have been subcontracted. We went here because our favorite food truck in the area was closed. Our server was nice. They have a restroom but was out of service the day we dined at. We were informed by locals that sometime have fish tacos and that they did not have them on their menu. Luckily they had mahi mahi tacos the day we where there so we order them. They were good but simple. Due to the food cost I would not recommend this place. You have a much better option at half the cost at Rincon Taco and at Jack's Shack. These two are by far my favorite food trucks in the area with super fresh ingredients and with the owners cooking there which will go out of their way to talk to you and please you.

1 Thank PR-Nature-Lover
Charlton, Massachusetts
“Great Tacos”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

This is a little trailer parked across the street from Tamboo. They have about 10 tables under a large tent so you can stay out of the weather. We had the seared tuna and vegetable tacos, fresh and delicious! We also had an order of edamames, better than any I have had at Asian restaurants in the northeast. The service was rather poor, we sat for 15 minutes with our 2 girls waiting for menus. We did try to flag the server down a couple of times, she said she would be right over, but we eventually had to get her as she started taking orders for people who just walked in.

We will definitely go back, the food was fantastic and worth the wait.

Wall New Jersey
“Little Place that Packs a Punch.”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Ate here twice while on vacation. Vegetable tacos were outstanding. Everything was so fresh and delicious.The staff was great. Definitely a place to try. It is across from Sandy Beach if it's busy there may be a short wait but it worth it.

Millersville, Maryland
“I will be dreaming of the fish tacos!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Oh my word. How do you put heaven on a plate? Order the fish tacos here. I have no words. The shell is something between soft and hard-- has a little salt and spice on it and is INSANE. The entire taco melts in your mouth. It was so good--- I just can't put it into words. The edamame--- how can one put garlic on it and make it THAT MUCH BETTER?? Well they did it. My boys has burgers which were to die for as well. But again, I'm stuck on those fish tacos. Run, do not walk, to Kabanas!!

1 Thank runnermommyto2