“Little Place that Packs a Punch.”
Review of Kabanas by Good Eats - CLOSED

Kabanas by Good Eats
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Ate here twice while on vacation. Vegetable tacos were outstanding. Everything was so fresh and delicious.The staff was great. Definitely a place to try. It is across from Sandy Beach if it's busy there may be a short wait but it worth it.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Oh my word. How do you put heaven on a plate? Order the fish tacos here. I have no words. The shell is something between soft and hard-- has a little salt and spice on it and is INSANE. The entire taco melts in your mouth. It was so good--- I just can't put it into words. The edamame--- how can one put garlic on it and make it THAT MUCH BETTER?? Well they did it. My boys has burgers which were to die for as well. But again, I'm stuck on those fish tacos. Run, do not walk, to Kabanas!!

1  Thank runnermommyto2
Reviewed April 10, 2014

While on or honeymoon, my new wife established two rules for eating: "nothing we can get at home" and "never go to the same place twice". Kabanas shattered rule two for us! In three days, we ate there four time! The food was never less than delishious, even late at night when we could tell that Raphael had been working all day.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Someone recommended we try the little trailer across the stree from Tamboo. We decided to try it for lunch. Our waiter Rafeal was attentive without being intrusive. We ordered a mix of burgers and tacos. I decided to try the edamame as my side for my chicken tacos, as I assumed the fries would probably not be anything special. The edamame was delicious, with a nice addition of a touch of garlic. My son ordered the fries as his side for his burger, and I don't know how they do it but they made the fries craveable. My chicken tacos were a step above most restaurant tacos. They put a light coating of something and cheese on the outside of the tamale that is more gourmet than food truck. The attention to detail with the food out of this simple trailer cannot be overstated. It was so good we went back in the evening to try the fish tacos...Oh My!...seared tuna with fresh avacodos slices and total goodness. I have been raving about it ever since. Best fish tacos I have ever had. I strongly recommend you search this place out if you come to Rincon. Great food!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I ate here during vacation and after coming back I've been looking for their burger and I might just go to pr for their food. My first stop next time I go.