All reviews the penthouse wonderful hosts breakfast is served pool area is private balcony lisa accommodations ocean paradise vacation steps beach patio
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

We had such a needed relaxing and rejuvenating vacation at Tres Sirenas Beach Inn. Lisa is such a kind and generous host; we felt oh so pampered! Oh, and I was able to sleep so soundly with the noise of the crashing waves. My 18 month old LOVED waking up there, she was instantly happy when she saw the beautiful ocean. While staying at the inn, we woke up for morning swims and early paddle board sessions and yoga sessions. During the day, we would venture out and eat all of the delicious food Rincon had to offer. In the evenings, we enjoyed wine and relaxed while watching the most amazing sunsets EVER on the Inns patio overlooking the ocean.

On our first day in Rincon we visited the plaza farmers market. We purchased produce to make some delicious salads (our room had a full kitchen!!). While we were there, we tried veggie burgers, local juices and baked goods. We visited nearby waterfalls and beaches. But, the best part of our vacation was our time spent with Lisa and our time at the Inn. We felt like we didn't even have to leave! We have been staying at Tres Sirenas Beach Inn for over 10 years and we will continue to stay there. It is THE place to really enjoy ourselves and relax.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 643laurend
Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

My partner and I live in Key West and wanted a weekend getaway to Rincon. I found Tres Sirenas on the Internet and had no idea what to expect as this was our first visit to the area. Upon arrival, everything was beyond any expectations I could have had. We arrived late in the evening, after a long day of travel, the room was perfection, with the sound of waves at our door step. A perfect bottle of wine was waiting for us, with a fantastic cheese plate. After the most amazing night sleep, we awoke to the Inn Keeper, Lisa, quietly tapping on our door to let us know that our private breakfast was served on our private patio. I can not give you the definition of heaven, but I am only assume that this comes as close as it gets. The management is by far the best I've ever seen in the hospitality industry and the inn keeper Lisa treats each and every guest as if they were family.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Keyweststreeteats
Reviewed October 28, 2015

My husband and I stayed in the Oceanfront Studio in early October. It was paradise!! The breakfasts were fantastic, very friendly staff & Lisa was the best. Very helpful as far as things to do and the like. It was great to sit on the veranda every morning with our coffee and just look at the ocean and watch the sunset at night with a cocktail. Close to town, as well, and safe to walk there. We were there in low season so it was also very quiet. Will definitely return to this oceanfront paradise.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dita69
Reviewed September 23, 2015

I stayed at Tres Sirenas in late August with a small group of friends and I cannot say how perfect our long weekend escape was: from its amazing location right on the beach to its super spacious rooms, this small hotel is just perfect. We watched the sunset every day from our private terrace, where we had our daily-changing breakfast brought over in the morning. Lisa the owner was super helpful with recommendations for dinner and cocktails around town and even showed us how to use the house paddle boards - a must try activity when the sea is calm, especially just before sunset: just breath-taking!
Can't wait to go back (especially that it is such an easy direct jump from New York..)

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank jmarcny
Reviewed September 7, 2015

We stayed in the Oceanfront studio. The bed, pillows and sheets were top notch and super comfortable. Everything was nicely decorated with an understated Caribbean elegance that set the tone for our stay. There's nothing better than waking up and seeing the ocean just steps away.

The property sits across a mini coral reef. We rented paddle boards and explored the clear, calm ocean.

Breakfast was delicious. And the property is so close to the best restaurants in town.

We've stayed at other places in Rincon (Horned Dorset and Villa Cofresi) and this by far is way better. We definitely plan to return.

Date of stay: September 2015