“We didn't want to leave”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Tres Sirenas Beach Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Rincon B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We didn't stay at the Inn but at the rental house next door that Harry and Lisa manage (Concha Azul). We had so much fun, the location was perfect, and we really didn't want to come home. We're usually done after a week at the beach but not this time. Rincon has so much fun stuff going on and different areas to explore. We went to a different beach every day, but we did return many times to La Cambija for fish tacos and ceviche (yum).

This was our first trip to PR but it will not be out last. Harry and Lisa were very accommodating and we hope to see them again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Remsurfer

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We booked Tres Sirenas for a girls getaway. My sister and mom and I found it to be amazing and sooooo relaxing. It is the closest I have ever stayed to the beach in over 15 years of beach vacations. The breakfasts were amazing and filling. Lisa and Harry are fantastic, wonderful, and take the time to talk with each guest. They suggest fantastic places to eat and see. They are kind hearted and love what they do. We loved taking the paddle boards out and it is a fantastic beach for kids. The whole staff is friendly and wonderful. We will for sure be back!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the apartment at the top with a view of the beautiful tree and loft. You can hear the o...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Tres Sirenas last week. We were very pleased by the location right on the water, and the overall quality of our experience was superb. Lisa, the owner, is very attentive and focused on our many questions about the town, where to eat etc. The breakfast was very good, Lisa even prepared gluten free pancakes for my wife. Parking on the street was easy and the hotel was very quiet. Highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank bill d
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My wife and I came for 5 days this winter and had an amazing time. From our first encounter with Lisa (the owner) everything went really smoothly. She had great recommendations on restaurants and things to do in the area and she was super nice. She even organized a private yoga session with Emily (which my wife loved)! The inn was meticulously clean and charming and the location was perfect. The beach was beautiful and there were many things to do within a short drive. We'd highly recommend Tres Sirenas to couples or small groups.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for five days and loved it! It was a really convenient trip from NYC to Tres Sirenas. I would suggest using the smaller airport Aguadilla and renting a car.

We are the type who like to venture out during the day and this place was great because you didn't feel tied to the pool (despite it being beautiful). After a bit of exploration it was lovely to come back to Tres Sirenas, it felt just like home. Lisa and Harry the owners where very helpful, they where also delightful to talk to. I did Yoga with their daughter Emily and was a great first yoga experience for me, thanks to her I am hooked.

Breakfast in the morning was amazing, fresh juice and fruit every morning. I had the passion fruit juice the first day which was heavenly I wish I still had more!

We had been searching for something special and convenient for a winter escape and found it!

Thank you Lisa and Harry!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I spent months researching vacation spots to bring my wife for our honeymoon in September. When I came across Tres Sirenas, it looked too good to be true. Every picture of the place looked amazing and the online reviews alone were enough for me to pull the trigger on our reservation. I have to say, I was a little hesitant about the location since it seemed pretty far off of the beaten path (and we don't speak a lick of Spanish) but let me tell you, it ended up being one of the best vacations we've ever had.

After driving the 2 hours from San Juan airport to Rincon, we received a very warm welcome from Lisa and Harry. They immediately set us up with snorkeling equipment and gave us great recommendations for local food. We spent our first night there sitting at the edge of the warm Caribbean sea, drinking rum and cokes, enjoying a beautiful sunset, about 30 feet away from our room. It was pretty much like living inside one of those over-the-top beautiful, beachy desktop backgrounds. The room we stayed in was perfect. It had a big tv, functional kitchen, plenty of lounge space, a master bedroom, air conditioning, and high speed internet. Each morning we awoke to one of Lisa's delicious homemade breakfasts (my favorite was mango pancakes with orange juice, eggs, and smoked sausage) and enjoyed it on our balcony over looking Tres Sirena's private beach. We spent most of our days adventuring around Rincon based on recommendations from Lisa, and had a blast snorkeling and sun bathing on huge, white, empty beaches. We enjoyed all kinds of local cuisines and tried to eat at a different place for each meal. All around, it was a fantastic, beautiful, relaxing, enjoyable vacation/honeymoon. Absolutely no regrets.

Good things that really stuck out in my mind:
How friendly, encouraging, funny, warm, and accepting Lisa and Harry were. I knew they were good people based on previous reviews, but had no idea how big a role they would play in us enjoying our stay at the B&B. They were there within a minutes notice for any questions or concerns, and always went the extra mile to make sure we were having a great time. It is also worth noting that they put a LOT of time and effort into maintaining/improving the B&B (as you can see from the pictures), and I think it just goes to show that they really do care about the property and the well-being of the people that stay there. But besides excellent hosts, other great things that stick out include picture perfect sunsets, white sandy beaches, delicious food (try the shark and conch empadillas!!!), friendly people, great vistas, cheap beer, and very clean rooms.

Things I would recommend: Bring a GPS! Traffic can get pretty hairy on the way from San Juan Airport to Rincon, and you don't want to get lost along the way. Also bring an underwater camera. The Caribbean sea is like clear, crystal blue bath water, and there are tons of cool fish to see, even 10 feet out from the beach at Tres Sirenas. We found all kinds of cool stuff snorkeling: sand dollars, octopuses, coins, crabs, and even a wedding ring!

So yeah, in conclusion, I would recommend this as a number one vacation spot for anyone looking to get away for a little while. If you need further convincing, check out some of the pictures we took!

Room Tip: For our honeymoon, we went with the full size room with the functional kitchen, tv, internet, master...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Tres Sirenas for our honeymoon for six nights and had an incredible experience. Harry and Lisa were attentive and helpful from booking our reservation to taking care of our dietary restrictions for our daily breakfast. We rented the private penthouse suite and were not disappointed. The room featured a beautiful bathroom with jacuzzi and separate toilet closet, a walk in closet, an upstairs loft, a full kitchen and a balcony with magnificent view of the sea that made each days sunset a real treasure. The location of the Inn is perfect, moments from downtown Rincon and any of the areas restaurants and beach attractions as well as on a beautiful swimming and sunbathing beach. I would not hesitate to recommend Tres Sirenas to anybody traveling to Rincon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
#2 of 7 in Rincon
Coconut Palms Inn
Coconut Palms Inn
#3 of 19 in Rincon

Been to Tres Sirenas Beach Inn? Share your experiences!