“I would definitely return to the Tres Sirenas Inn!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
Tres Sirenas Beach Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Rincon B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at Tres Sirenas Inn for 2 nights and it is both a beautiful and relaxing place in a great location! My room was very clean and comfortable. I had a sliding glass door that opened up to the pool courtyard that looked directly out onto the ocean. It was amazing at night to fall asleep to the sounds of the Coqui frogs and the waves crashing on the beach just steps from my room, something you can enjoy if you forego the A/C which is not necessary when you leave the windows open and use your ceiling fan. The room stayed cool and comfortable with the breeze off the water. The private courtyard has nice lounge chairs for sunbathing and relaxing and a small pool should you need to cool off. Step out of the courtyard gate and you are on a beautiful sandy beach. Take a stroll to nearby beach bars and restaurants or just hang out at the Inn. This is a first class place and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful spot to de stress for a while. Both Harry and Lisa, the owners, are very nice and so is their daughter Emily. I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank hobiecatsailor

Reviewed August 11, 2011

This was my birthday present to myself.....Being right on the beach hearing the waves from any room in this awesome Bed and Breakfast on a island is beyond my dreams....I loved the breakfast served every single morning...I did alot of homework on where I wanted to stay in Puerto Rico and all the reviews were spot on and then some.....because words can only describe but waking up to the sun rising and then watching right in front of your the sun setting priceless.....my children and I stayed at the Penthouse apartment they loved it and I loved it as well.....Would I go back in a heart beat....while on my lovely vacation my aunt passed away....Lisa was so kind and understanding.....I totally appreciate the extra care that you took in my situation!! I love bed and breakfast and this one is unique all on its own.....its lovely the location is awesome and the breakfast are yummy!!! I highly recommend Tres Sirenas!!! :-)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank NormaJean1968
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We had a lovely time at Tres Sirenas. We stayed in the penthouse and our accommodations were fabulous. Breakfast was delicious. Lisa and Harry were terrific hosts and very accommodating. I could not imagine returning to Rincon and staying anywhere else.

Jeanne and the gals

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank jfbdallas
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We just returned from a wonderful stay with Lisa, Harry, Emily, Carmen and Forrest! Absolutely breathtaking location and Lisa's breakfast were to die for! We were great with a warm welcome and a couple cold beers and we felt like family from the first day. The rooms are beautiful and we also ended up making friends that we are already planning a vacation with next year . Lisa had great advice for what to do and where to go to match our tastes. That is a gift! Loved it! Loved Lisa and company. I hope to see her again;)

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank TanyaBoothroyd
Reviewed May 10, 2011

The house is beautiful, the beach is grand, just steps away from each room. Our room was quiet, cozy, romantic with the sound of the waves to lull you to sleep each night. Breakfast is world class (Lisa is a GREAT cook). But the overwhelming feeling you have at Tres Sirenas is the love that Lisa and Harry have put into every aspect of this incredible B&B. A shout out to Forest and David for their hospitality while we were guests. Rincon is a laid back, fun place to visit; great restaurants, beaches and try a La Pirata at Villa Cofresi (a walk right down the beach from Tres Sirenas). It will change your outlook on life. Any negative reviews made regarding this establishment are totally unfounded!! We have traveled the world and seldom felt so at home! Thank you Lisa and Harry. You ROCK and we'll be back!

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank beachgirlamy
Reviewed April 30, 2011

I just got back from a week at Tres Sirenas, the very special villa/B&B run by Lisa and Harry. Me and 7 of the most fantastic women I know converged on this slice of paradise to celebrate friendship and life-what a beautiful, magical place! Lisa's pride in Tres Sirenas is exemplified in the cleanliness of the villa and all the touches of home. She and Harry were great hosts...always willing to go the extra mile- stocking a bar for us, suggestions for dinner, grocery stores, places to go in the evening and just sharing their world with us. Lisa and her daughter created some fantastic meals for us- Lisa's breakfasts were phenomenal!! Her daughter, Forest, prepared tapas a few nights and an outstanding 5 star meal for us on that Friday evening. We were so happy with all of our hosts and our experiences at Tres Sirenas!!! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank JJHoya
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We fully enjoyed our recent stay at Tres Sirenas. Harry and Lisa are the ultimate hosts, who clearly wholeheartedly enjoy their role. Their joy shines through, from their welcoming attitude and quick willingness to orient you to their inn and the Rincon area, to the special touches, including amazing and varied breakfasts, served in your room or on your patio -- lovely! This is not your typical "breakfast included" breakfast -- frittatas, french toast, fresh fruit, croissants. We stayed in the pool studio, with sliding glass doors looking out on the beach. Ahhhhh...

As a seasoned traveler both with and without our 2 children (ages 9 and 7), I can appreciate the previous reviewer's comments; however, during our stay, I was impressed with Lisa's approach to our children's presence: Specifically, when making the reservation, she indicated that their inn is small and intimate and that they welcome children, but appreciate extending courtesty to those guests who do not have them. So, while I empathize with the previous reviewer's situation, it sounds like a problem with the parents, who should have been addressing the situation with their children. Perhaps a quick comment to Lisa and/or Harry during their stay could have resolved the issue: LIsa and Harry seem like completely reasonable and appropriate people & I'd guess that they could have approached and resolved the situation.

I would stay at Tres Sirenas again, even if traveling without our children.

There are few "special places" at which to stay when traveling; in Rincon, Tres Sirenas is it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank nkp_mem
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
#2 of 7 in Rincon
Combate Beach Resort
Combate Beach Resort
#1 of 8 in Cabo Rojo

Been to Tres Sirenas Beach Inn? Share your experiences!