Rincon Inn
$115
  • Pool
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
$160
$132
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
$135
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclean poolhotel roomgrocery storewalking distancesurfingbeachesfridge
Reviewed November 1, 2011

If you are looking to save money this is a really good place to stay in Rincon. Clean rooms, good shower, cable tv, decent fridge and plenty of parking. For $50 dollars (approx), what more could you want for a double room? If you are going to Rincon (and have a car, probably wouldn't recommend without) and aren't planning on spending a lot of time in your room this place is great.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Rinconinn, Manager at Rincon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2011

Thanks so much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. You are right, no matter where you stay in PR (except maybe for SJ) you have to rent a car. Especially if you plan on surfing as most people do. I wish there were better public transportation services but the reality here is that it is very limited. Come see us again!

Reviewed March 16, 2011

We stayed at this place as a last minute decision. It was clean and basic. It had a small fridge and the air conditioning worked. The shower was great. I wouldn't recommend staying here for a long amount of time, but if you are looking for a good place to sleep, it is fine. Not in the best part of town.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank auryan

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our shower. Another reviewer said that as well, I thought that was funny. I am sorry you thought we were not in the best part of town. Really everywhere in Rincon is extremely safe. Some of the houses here may seem a bit old and run down but all the owners of the houses take pride in their properties and although they may not have much $ to keep them up they do their best. I hope you choose to stay with us again if you are in Rincon!

Reviewed March 12, 2011

If you are on a really tight budget, you might want to stay here. For only $20 more we found a much nicer place right on the beach. The rooms to the doors make a racket and you hear every time anyone else in you hall opens or closes their door.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WorldWonderer77

Thanks so much for your review. Wow $20 more for Ocean front in March? I have never heard of anything so inexpensive in this town. I manage 6 Ocean front vacation rentals and they are all about 5 to 10 times more expensive than the Rincon Inn. That's amazing. I am sorry for the noise of the doors, sometimes when we are busy it can get noisy in the back hallway. If you would have asked us for a different room we would have been more than happy to accommodate you. I am happy to see that you rated us a 5 in cleanliness and service! I hope you enjoyed Rincon!

Reviewed January 1, 2011

This was a refreshing upgrade from Fortaleza Guest House, where we had stayed in San Juan. Perks:
* Medium-sized fridge in our room with table, dresser, TV.
* Large-ish bathroom with a working hot (to warm) shower!
* Walking distance to a beach (or super quick driving distance).
* Grocery store across the street.

Note that they closed their office early (6pm instead of 7pm) and opened later because it was December. We got there at 6:45 and no one was there to let us in, but thankfully they had left our key and a welcome/intro letter in the mailbox for us.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, we are definitely an upgrade from the Fortaleza Guest House, however for Old San Juan their prices are very reasonable. Whenever our office is closed we will leave the keys out for our guests as long as a reservation is made just like we did for you! I hope you come back and see us again. Thank you!

Reviewed February 27, 2010

Book through the Rincon Inn...won't find a better beach house (directly on the beach) for the price. Exceptional hospitality!

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dsimps

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Arenas y Mar Beach House. You can't beat ocean front for that price. I hope you stay with us again.