“Did not disappoint!!”

Guided Shore Diving Tour
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: No Boat Required!. Underwater Tours From Rincon Shores! That's right, Puerto Rico shore diving & snorkeling is fun and easy. You find an abundance of dive sites simply steps away with warm blue waters and beautiful reefs. There are many dive sites very close to shore making a boat unnecessary, some less than 100 yards away! There are even sites that are sheltered from the wind and waves of the open ocean. This makes for a great alternative on days where the sea conditions are less than favorable, and even offer some exotic sea life that make the dive worth the trip anytime. The variety of shore entries make shore diving suitable for all skill levels of divers. Rincon Diving & Snorkeling has everything you need to make your shore diving experiences memorable. We have guides and dive masters who are knowledgeable experts in all facets of local diving. Stop by the shop and ask us for free advice, or hire a guide. NEW: Underwater Scooter tour course for advanced divers and Power Snorkeling for all ages. NEW: Bicycle Rentals starting at $3/hour. Also beach chair, umbrella and cooler rentals.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Did not disappoint!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

First time in Rincon. Decided to give this fairly new operation (Rincon is a new location for their business) a try. I was not disappointed. Introduced my cousin to discover scuba with Brenda. She was patient and kind. Very encouraging for a very anxious beginner.
She took into account my experience and she took me to a challenging and beautiful spot. Very accommodating and willing to book you even on days when the shop is scheduled to be closed. Great value for the price. Personal service with personable staff who genuinely love what they do. Thanks Brenda!!

Ocoee, Florida
“Great family outing with first time snorkelers”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

As I was looking at different options to go Snorkeling for my family, I spoke to Brenda about what Rincon Diving had to offer. At first we were thinking of taking a boat tour but after speaking to Brenda she recommended that with my two young boys, ages 8 & 10 that the best way for them to experience thier first snorkeling tour is by exploring the coral reef right off the beach. I am so glad that we took her advise as my kids had a great time. Both Brenda and our tour guide, Ricky did a fabulous job in going over the basics on how to use the snorkel gear and point out what they will be looking at. Before we headed out to the beach, Brenda showed the kids a map of where we were going to snorkel at and what to expect. When it was time to snorkel Ricky was patient and very helpful with my family. Any time they saw the kids stopped he would come over to them and make sure they were ok. He would dive down and point out certain fish and explain the coral we found. When my youngest son got tired, Ricky offered to take him back to shore and make sure he got there ok. The snorkel gear was clear and had sizes for everyone in our family. After the tour, they allowed us to go back to their dive shop and hose off the salt water and change into dry clothes. This was a great snorkeling tour and I encourage families who are snorkeling with kids for the first time to use Rincon Diving. It was great!

Phoenix, Arizona
“My favorite part of visiting Puerto Rico!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It was my first time to Rincon and my first time diving. Brenda was awesome at helping us and I hope I can come back to do it again!

Springfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Completed open water certification”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I completed my required dives for my open water certification with Brenda from Rincon Diving and Snorkeling today. Although the visibility was a little lower than we would have liked we saw an incredible assortment of sea life.

Brenda is an wonderful teacher and guide in the water. Without words she manages to point things out that someone new to the area or less experienced would swim right over (like conks- I think she found 4 today!)

This store, and it's sister store in Aguadilla, PR (Puerto Rico Technical Diving) is a great place for people who are looking to try scuba for the first time or for those more experienced to find a few dive buddies and head out to the shore.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Stephanie F
San Juan, null, Puerto Rico
“Had a Great time at Rincon Diving on my Puerto Rico Vacation!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

What an adventure! My wife and I went to Rincon for the first time and it was the off season from what I heard. We were looking for something to do and we decided to snorkel. We found Rincon Diving and they asked us if we rather try scuba diving. They offered us a great price so we decided to give it a go.We explored the reef of off Mariahs beach and then another spot which I forget the name, Maybe Steps Beach? Anyway, all in all a great experience and a very fair price. We will be back in the winter and try to take a full class with them!
Thanks Brenda and everyone at Rincon Diving!
Cheers,