“Wonderful food...service slow”

Sole Beach Club Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Sole Beach Club Restaurant is perfectly located in Rd. 413 - The Road to Happiness at Rincon. We offer two distinct dinning areas: the Sports Lounge, located in the first floor and the Restaurant Lounge on the second. Caribbean Creative Cuisine meets casual ocean and seafood varieties at Sole Beach Club Restaurant. Specialties include the classic Tuna Tartar, Ceviche, Mahi Mahi Tacos and Skewers and our Chef Menu includes Skirt Steak with flavored vanilla potatoes, N.Y. Steak, Salmon Saffron and the delicious Airline Chicken with Seasoned Vegetables. Our menu is a World/Caribbean Fusion, taking inspiration from various regions in order to present an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful food...service slow”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed at the hotel and ate in the restaurant a couple of times. Appetizers one night, then meals another. They have amazing food and great drink specials while you wait..
and you WILL wait. Food comes out slow, but well worth it, if you are not in a rush. All the food is really good...cant go wrong.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank howarc1
SoleBeachGuessInn, Gerente at Sole Beach Club Restaurant, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Sole Beach Club Restaurant & Guest Inn are willing to improve in any way for customer service. This way we are thankfull for the reviews this way we can adjust in the areas that need to be improved. We assure our customers that in terms of custumer service, delicious plates & time we will be giving the best of our service. For future visitors we are pleased to provide you all with the best of the customer service.

Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“I recommend it”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food and service was excellent. You must try the Mahi Mahi tacos, were delicious!!! and the place... with an incredible ocean view.

• Visited August 2013
Rincon, Puerto Rico
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I have heard mixed reviews from some of the local, and based on what they said I thought I would hate it. I have driven by there a dozen times and never bothered to stop. Tonight I saw that it was not too busy or too empty and decided to try it for myself.

I was pleasantly surprised. The food was pretty good and not as expensive as I was expecting. The service was good and the food arrived in a timely manner. The other guests seemed pleased with their meals as well. If the opportunity arrives I will go back again.

• Visited August 2013
Morro Bay, California
“BEST 2 MONTHS EVER!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

hi idemae, migella, nelly, eli, vanessa, and of course the darling aileen(say hi to ilisha)---if you come to puerto rico and you want a great place to stay, sole' bc, rincon is the best. they took care of our players and coaching staff so well, that if it was not for business, i would have never left. i will be back next winter---1/5/14---2/19/14 to work again and sole' is my number 1 stop. great food!!!!!, service with a smile, fabulous bartenders, and great music all of the time. thank you all from the PRIBL and i miss you all----jim hayes

• Visited January 2013
Sole as a business offers there services to every corporation. This was a beautifull experience for every one for Staff & customers. We are always at your service for anything you will need. And also we provided extra services as booking any trips or things to do in Rincon or in the island you just need to come to the office and we will arrange the booking for you. The best way of making our clients happy is giving them more options of what the normal things they offer always in other vacations.

Puerto Rico
“Love the food, view and people.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stopped at this place since I though it would have a great view to the sunset. At the bottom is more of an open air sports bar with view to the ocean which my boyfriend loved since there was sports on all tv's plus nice music. The bartender was always checking back to see if we needed more drinks and offered us the sports bar menu. We ordered a sampler that had sea food which came out in about 10-15 minutes. The sampler was so good that I ordered another one. My boyfriend and I sat there to wait for the sunset since it was an ocean view and I don't regret the wait because this place has the best sunset view ever. We sat at their high white chairs with a Jack and Coke and enjoyed the view. After the sunset view we went around Rincon for a while to look for dinner but ended up at Sole again. LOL! This time we went upstairs to their restaurant which is very comfy and pretty but the air conditioner is cold. For dinner I had the Salmon with Rissotto which has been the best I have eaten in a while and my boyfriend had the Pork Steak with I think was Sweet Potatoes which was also delicious. I am planning a trip in June for my bachelorette party with some friends and I am defenetly bring them all there for dinner. The cool part is that I can eat the same menu from the restaurant at the sport bars so if I don't want to wear something nice to go the restaurant and just want to be in shorts and flip flops I can eat at the sports bar.

• Visited April 2013