“The perfect roadside stop!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Carta Buena
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Rincon
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout
Description: We serve delicious Food, Juices, Smoothies, & Coffee in our own organic gardens. We are not nutritionists, fitness gurus or a lifestyle brand. We don't sell cleanses or medicine. We just make delicious things that are also good for you. Our menu is designed around the Puerto Rican Harvest Calendar and we use what we grow in our gardens. We source our other fresh ingredients locally and organically. Our juices are made with a hydraulic cold press to maximize the benefits. This pressing action doesn't heat or oxidize the produce. The result is a nutritionally packed, live juice that is loaded with enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals & other vital elements that tastes fresh and delicious. Thanks for trying us out.
Rincon, Puerto Rico
“The perfect roadside stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

La Carta Buena is the perfect place to grab a healthy smoothie, fresh pressed juice, or yummy (and mostly healthy) treat. Rincon was in desperate need of a roadside stop that provided something for the health-minded individual.
I have already stopped there 5 times to grab a juice or smoothie alone, or for my children. The recipes are not traditional, they are expert blends of healthy juices and boosters if you want them. I want to emphasize that the blends, at least all that I have tried are perfected for taste and benefit of the ingredients used. My favorite is a special "guanabana-coconut water-lime" smoothie. The size of the drinks are generous, I think they are 16 oz. and the price is very reasonable!
I recommend this stop for travelers and locals alike. They have great hours, as they are open early and seem to close around sunset.
I hope this place stays open all year round!

• Visited February 2013
Carta B, Owner at Carta Buena, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Many thanks for stopping by and supporting our new business. We aim to offer an escape from the typical roadside stands that don't offer healthy options for people on the move. We are open from 8am to 6pm everyday and we plan to stay open year round to serve our friends and neighbors like you. Thanks for your support. See you again soon at Carta Buena.

Rincon, Puerto Rico
“More than I expected and well tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I entered this place by my curiosity and what I found was fabulous, varied and well tasty.
I wish I had something like this in my home, good varidad shakes, healthy and organic juices. I go to this place again and highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
Carta B, Owner at Carta Buena, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
We are so glad you came in to check us out and that you enjoyed your visit to Carta Buena. We hope that our local flavors will enhance the incredible surfing experience you already offer your clients. We value and reward loyalty, so be sure to collect a stamp with each visit to earn a free beverage.