“Yoga fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Samatahiti

Samatahiti
Ranked #2 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer vacation memories to last a lifetime with our Over the Top PADDLE BOARD TOURS, Half Day YOGA/SURF CAMPS and SURF LESSONS FOR ALL LEVES led by former professional surfers and current Puerto Rican Surf Champion...Wait there's more. AERIAL YOGA, POWER YOGA & SUP YOGA taught by Renee Fussner, the creator of H2Om, and presenter at yoga journal, wanderlust,and other yoga festivals! We are here to make your vacation Amazing! Let us plan a Yoga & Everything Else Amazing Retreat or Surf/Yoga Camp for you. STAY AND PLAY AT OUR PREMIER ECO RETREAT CENTER
Boulder, Colorado
“Yoga fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was in Rincon for a short stay and happened across Samatahiti Studio/Renee, in my search to keep up my yoga practice while traveling. To my complete surprise it was the best yoga class I've ever taken. Coming from Boulder, Colorado where everyone is a yogi, Renee really taught me how and why I needed to do certain poses. I got so much more out of her class than I thought possible. I now understand the basics and how to remain injury free! Thank you Renee, hope to see you in November!

Visited July 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cricket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

If cricket(the dog) can do paddleboard anyone one can learn. This is the place to go if you want to open to a new and exciting next step in your workout or life style to be fit for the rest of your life this the place to go.

Visited August 2013
“Yoga at its Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

What's not to like? Great yoga, beautiful views and the best yoga teacher I've ever had! Renee will take your yoga practice beyond what you thought was possible...just the right amount of push that gives you a great workout plus her personality is so vivacious that you want to come back for more! I would definitely recommend her to anyone from a beginner to someone who has practiced for years. I just wish we could bring her to our city on a permanent basis so that we could practice with her weekly! :)

Visited July 2014
“Great Yoga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Yoga with Renee is one of my favorite things. She offers challenging and fun classes. She is one of the best yoga teachers I have ever taken a class with. PR is lucky to have her, although I selfishly wish she were still in the States! After continually taking her classes, I noticed that my practice really started to improve and I was able to get into poses that I didn't think I'd ever be able to do. Take her class! You will sweat, fall down, and laugh a lot, but you won't regret any of it!

Visited June 2014
“A great experience for a bridal party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Renee at Samatahiti was wonderful to work with. I had to arrange the event for a destination wedding so there were a lot of emails going back and forth and evites and phone calls. What a pain! Renee was wonderful to work with and very accommodating, even when we changed how many people were coming right up to the end. (We were definitely a pain.) When our adventure started, we received a fantastic lesson/warm-up on the beach. She made everything easy to understand and still fun for those more familiar with the paddle board. Once we got to the ocean, Renee expertly instructed the group and we had such a blast. We paddled around a bit and then started the yoga portion! Wonderful exercise and tons of fun. To top it all off we had amazing pictures and help from Robert who was with us the whole time. I would highly recommend Samatahiti to anyone visiting beautiful Rincon. (Renee also had wonderful recommendations for other activities!)

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction