“fantastic!!!!!”

The Uncharted Studio
Ranked #4 of 13 Shopping in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2005, The Uncharted Studio is an earth-friendly silk screening house and retail store located in Rincon, Puerto Rico. We pride ourselves on developing unique products that are not only eco-minded but also comfortable and stylish. We are a creative warehouse with designs inspired by the ocean, both above and below the surface, and the beauty that surrounds it. Our brick and mortar shop houses an array of in-house screen printed apparel, accessories, prints and more.
lake placid, ny
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“fantastic!!!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

wo loved our sons t-shirts!!! old school in the best kind of way and way cooler than any other "souvenir" t-shirt.... our tsunami sticker was put on our car immediately upon return and need a new one STAT! loved it! go here. now!

Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“UNCHARTED, OFF THE MAP, & OFF THE HOOK!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Best silk screener in world. Uncharted has one of a kind silk screened wood art, strike offs, pillows, hats, canvases, fish prints, hand-crafted writer's notebooks, videos, movies, unbelievable prints to hang on the wall, and of course tee shirts. Everything is printed with eco-friendly materials, and the shirts are of the highest quality. I recommend scoring one of the blown up pictures for sale. The photography is amazing, and looking at that beautiful picture of Puerto Rico makes it feel a little bit warmer back in the states. Catch Tony at the right moment and he might give you a freshly shot tuna or snapper to take home to your family to eat. If you need something creatively done, or want to find that one of a kind gift you'll have forever, definitely, definitely, definitely, check out Uncharted!

Visited March 2013
Annapolis, MD
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very rad little shop!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Inspiring design, beautiful, eco-friendly pieces, cool and friendly people. I bought a print that reminds me of Rincon and the good life, and intend to purchase more next time we are in town. It's not an exaggeration to say that this little print (which contains the line "Run to the islands and live free") has become somewhat of a mantra and brings me happiness on a daily basis. The shop is also very involved in the local community and following them on Facebook helps me keep in touch with what's going on in Rincon. Perfectly captures the Rincon vibe - highly, highly recommended!

Visited February 2013
Anthony D, Owner at The Uncharted Studio, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you heaps for your kind words about the studio. We absolutely love what we do and travelers like you help keep our inspirations alive. We have lots of new projects in the works this summer so make sure to stop back in when you are in town...
Seattle, Washington
“Great shopping experience”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Although I've never been to Rincon, I heard about this store. I love the idea of the environmentally-friendly products. I ordered a few items ; the website was navigated easily and it was fun to see all the great things they have. They arrived in quickly and in great condition. Wish I could go visit in person, but in the meantime I'll be purchasing more items for me and for gifts. Very happy with the experience.

Visited June 2013
Long Beach, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Combining art and silk screening for an amazing shop”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

By far the best printer I know. Printing quality is excellent and comes with an added bonus of using eco friendly inks and solvents. Tony is an artist through and through with his photography, design, film, and printing. Each is proudly visible through out his shop and no where else on the island is someone's heart and soul out on display in such a manner. If you are looking for a piece of Rincon with and artistic twist definitely swing by this shop!

Visited April 2013