“pix perfect”

Dos Angeles Del Mar Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 19 Rincon B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Dos Angeles del Mar was a great guesthouse that was very pleasant. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The grounds were well maintained and beautiful. Quiet and relaxing. Plenty of activities to do and John was very knowledgable. Yolanda, his wife was also had alot of info on species of birds and coqui. I hope to return soon. I definitely will tell everyone whose looking to visit Puerto Rico, to take a look at this place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank dollygorman

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Dos Angeles del Mar Guesthouse and loved it. It was very clean and relaxing and John the owner was very helpful in places to go and restaurants to eat at (Ode to the Elephant and Shipwrecks were our favorites) I was concerned that we were not staying on beachfront before we got there but the guesthouse is a 2 min quick walk to the beach with your surfboards! Every morning we had a nice breakfast on the patio by the pool which included cereaI and starfruit!! We hope to be back this coming year!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank LaurenJuliaH
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Recently stayed here on business. John was so great and helpful! His whole family are awesome! I'd definitely come here again when I return! Room super clean, refigrigerator, microwave, TV. Wifi is better than expensive places even.

Thanks tons John! :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor seem to have better wifi if you can get one.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Johynnyrovno
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were very pleased with our stay. John is the consummate host, full of useful advice and warm hospitality. The place is clean and quiet (with the exception of the in-room a/c and local animals like roosters, dogs, which made their presence known). The beautiful pool, surrounded by tall palms of all sorts, was a favorite spot to relax after a day of swimming in the ocean and sightseeing. The landscaping is absolutely beautiful. The guesthouse isn't fancy (don't expect marble tiles or room service), but John and Yolanda have thought of everything you might need or want: beach towels, mini-fridge and microwave in the room, continental breakfast, pool floats, etc. We highly recommend. In fact, we enjoyed our time here more than the big resort we stayed at in San Juan, which was noisy, busy, and had slapdash service. The guesthouse is located a short walk or drive to the local beaches.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Honeymoon room, which was clean and comfortable, although the a/c was noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jolie S
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at Dos Angeles for 2 nights during a round the Island explore. Not an easy place to find but well worth the trouble. We had the only room left which was on the ground floor and opened out onto a beautiful tropical garden, where we sat for our breakfast with the other guests. I was shown around the garden by John's wife, who told me about each particular exotic tree and how they planted them about 12 years earlier, fascinating for an English gardener like myself. My cousin and I explored the nearby Lighthouse which was in a lovely setting overlooking a surfing beach, and then drove to the far south west corner of the island where another lighthouse overlooked a stunning quiet bay where we swam in the surf. We intend returning to this lovely island and to Dos Angeles guest house in the future, still so much to see and do around Rincon.
Lynn from England

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Lynn W
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at Dos Angeles for four nights in late October of 2012. The Guesthouse is clean and comfortable, with a lovely pool to relax in. The location is perfect - just far enough away from the main road to avoid the noise and traffic, but close enough to walk to the beach. The continental breakfast is great - just what I needed to fuel a morning of surfing! Best yet are the owners. John is a friendly, helpful guy who is highly knowledgeable about Rincon and the surrounding area. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Flea_NYC
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed here earlier this month (off-season and quiet, with great weather). The guesthouse is clean, thoughtfully designed and peaceful. The location was gorgeous--walking distance to beaches, but exploring the area calls for a car. I stayed in the honeymoon suite, which was spacious and neat. John was accessible and attentive; he helped make the trip great.

The location is near some of the islands infamously beautiful beaches. At the guesthouse, the pool area and breakfast were great treats! This was my first visit to anywhere in Puerto Rico, and I'm now very impressed with the island's food scene and effortless beauty(which was summarized during check-in).

Check out Steps Beach and other beaches south of it, in addition to Rincon town south of the guesthouse, which is easy to miss but surprisingly busy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank jjaylad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel
#1 of 2 in Aguada
Royal Isabela
Royal Isabela
#1 of 6 in Isabela

Been to Dos Angeles Del Mar Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!