“Best food in Puerto Rico”
Review of La Cambija

La Cambija
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Rincon
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Out side sitting with a roof top a nice family atmosphere good prices and good food (daily fresh catch and cook to order ) No orders by phone.No pets allowed.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

After spending over a week in PR, my husband and I both consider La Cambia to be the best place we ate during our whole trip. Per Tripadvisors suggestion, we gave it a try and weren't disappointed. It's slightly off the beaten path (you have to be looking for it to find it), and it doesn't have a touristy vibe. We had skewers, burritos, nachos, and watermelon juice. I recommend anything on the menu, because everything we tried was good. They didn't have the shark either time we went but the black fin tuna and grouper were amazing. Our 4 year old loved the watermelon juice, while my husband had about 3 favors of mojitos and loved them all. Nice wait staff, good prices, nice atmosphere, amazing food, etc. It's a must-try if you are in the area!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant fun atmosphere with family, kids, and friends. The food spectacular, simple and fresh, homemade.sincerely loved it and the service very attentive worth it . The dorado burritos and pinch yum, watermelon juice fresh and mojitos great plus. Also inexpensive. The night before ate at tamboo it does not even compare food and service wise plus expensive for simple ingredients. Your best bet cambija after sun and surf or evening.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The best mojitos in PR!! I had the two house mojitos (passion fruit and fresh watermelon juice) and a regular mojito loved all three of them I couldn't tell you which is best they are all so good. We had the grouper skewer and burrito it was the best I've had in years. Really fresh well seasoned with a delicious sauce. This is a small and simple establishment with great simple island food, drinks and service. It's the place to go and start your vacation mode. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was really pleasantly surprised. Everything we had was great. Cold beers, good pinchos, and empanadas, easy parking. Inexpensive. Great lunch. Life is good!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The food is really good, the drinks are cold and affordable, and the whole atmosphere is great, U truly recommend this place.