All reviews swim up bar an ocean view room pool side deco beach landscaping jet feet west maria hurricane poolside bakery waves
Reviewed November 3, 2016

I recently stayed at this hotel in Rincón, Puerto Rico. The hotel is quite pretty! Loved the lobby! I went with my best friend Awilda, my husband had to work. Our room was a Garden View.It was near the pool, restaurants and lovely gardens. It was quite comfortable and the air conditioner was quiet. Loved the breakfast buffet fruits, cereals, French toast, etc. Lunch was a pizza pretty good. Dinner delicious at the Deco Restaurant. They have special offers for tourists. Prices reasonable. We spent the day at the pool lovely the beach is lovely, too, but the Atlantic Ocean was quite rough that day. The service was excellent. The employees are very friendly. The hotel is nearby many restaurants and shopping centers. I recommend this hotel highly and I want to return for another stay. We stayed from Sunday to Tuesday not many guests at that time.

Room tip: The second and third floor rooms with a beach view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Rosemarie C
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel, beautiful view, beers a lil bit pricey and I live at a resort (Palmas Del Mar) where beers go for 2 for $5 or 1 for $3.50.. everything else was great... I bought Dinner under The Stars and is worth it.. very romantic, the table is located at the beach and the food and treatment was really good.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

This has been our second stay after a couple year. Great price with welcome drink & dinner included. Nice Restaurant new for us since our last stay it was under construcion From the easy reservacion, check in, staff, dinning, pool, rooms, It's perfect to relax from every day stress, beautifull surrondings, pool and steps away from the beach in this stay we coundn't use the beach do to very high waves caused by Hurricae Matthew ( not there fault just mother nature in control ) Staff very polite willing to go above and beyond to make our stay absolutlly wonderfull. Peace and quiet around Rincon. Love it and will be back.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

Visited for a quick getaway, which was actually my second time at the resort, the first one six years back, but to my dissapointment, instead of improvements, the resort is in a decline of a shape.

The rooms have new bedding, but the rest is the same. We actually had a handicapped room, which we didn't mind, if the room was in good shape. The bathroom was in the worst shape: shower floor was very uneven so the water would not drain properly and would easily spread to the bathroom floor, seemed like the result of a lazy job. Also the vanity looked as if it were crooked and could easily break.

The grounds are still nice, though nothing "grand" either. Pool was much worse tjan before. All around the waterline linning of the pool was filled with black mildew, mold, not sure, but deffinetly someone hasn't gone around cleaning that in a long time.Beach was decent, though only few chairs and no umbrellas. We also wished there were more things to do for a resort, one night there was some music, but not much else, it was more on the style to getaway and relax, and still would need improvements.

On a positive note, we had a voucher for a free breakfast, which had a very good buffet. Did not get to try anything else. Staff at the pool and front desk were friendly and helpful.

Overall this resort, like many others, have huge potentials o be fantastic, though it is being neglected and wasted. I hope to see it better in the future.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend getaway. Place is very clean. Loved the seats inside the pool where you can order drinks and chill. Food is served in ample portions. Housekeeping staff us very friendly. Only 2 suggestions need more beachchairs only had 6 for the whole beach. And need new and bigger beach towels. Other than that everything was perfect.