“Perfect experience!!”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Rincon
Puerto Rico
“Perfect experience!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Excellent service and really nice facilities, small but very comfortable and inviting. Excellent breakfast. Totally love the atmosphere! Highly recommended. I had stayed two times and planning a third one.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Clean, gorgeous, nice service, perfect beach, beautiful sunset, prompt customer service. The city is clean and perfect for see different perfects views. the pool was perfect for the kids and easy access for the beach. the services in the pool bar perfect. i recommen this for family. because the hotel dont have nightlife

Room Tip: they provide rooms in front of a beach, we have a room in corner near of elevator but never hear noi...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I organized and coordinated with my 1984 high school classmates the 30th anniversary weekend celebration at Rincon of the Seas. The sales staff did an excellent job (Lisandra Ayala) from the minute we requested a proposal to the end of our stay at the hotel, to provide us with all our needs. The rate provided was very reasonable to our group for 50+ rooms, food and beverage for the formal party, and in spite of the comments that the rooms need to be renovated, the stay was very pleasant, the pool is conveniently located, restaurants and bar provide a very good service and good food quality. It was suggested that the hotel should maintain the bar and restaurant service, and room service open for a longer time than 10pm, since there are no places walking distance from the hotel. The hotel itself does not have contractors for water sports, but walking distance from the hotel beach there is an independent water sports rental operator (Coconut Water Sports) that rents jet-skis, and other equipment, has a banana boats great for kids and adults. Rincon is a great area to stay in PR.

Room Tip: If you are visiting this hotel with kids, I strongly suggest you choose the rooms on the first floor...
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is the second time I stay at this Hotel. Both of those times I stayed there with a Gustazo, and have gotten a good deal. I was a little nervous because of the negative comments I have read here. I wouldn't stay at the hotel for regular price. At the room the safe didn't work, you had to pay to use the fridge, the bathtub was rusty. The housekeeping staff was extremely nice, they always greeted us and asked us if we needed something. Lobby staff and pool towel staff was nice too. The staff at the pool bar was not welcoming at all. I took beach towels of my own just in case because I read it in the reviews. They provided towels for the pool but they were very dirty and small. I wish the pool was deeper, its not very deep and kids all over the pool screaming, playing and splashing water. A deeper pool would've given adults a peaceful area to relax. The beach is beautiful, prices at the pool bar were reasonable. I can't complain because I went there with a discount price, and had a good time after all but I wouldn't recommend paying original price to stay there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank M M
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I visit this hotel during my recent vacations. The rooms are very clean and the housekeeping make a great job daily. The pool was great to my daughters and the access to the beach is easy. The breakfast was fast and deliciuos. Highly recommended.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I admit, I was hoping for a bit more from this resort. The open air lobby was very nice, and so was the courtyard with the pool, bar, etc. However, the room was antiquated in regards to furnishings and could have used some new paint and general cleaning. Bathroom had many rust spots. My biggest issue was that I was only able to access the Internet in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Rob W
Sanbana Grande, Puerto Rico
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We have visit "Rincon of the Seas" 3 times already, and are one of my favorites. The service, especially in the Front desk, is overwhelming and sincere. The pool area and the bar are greats. The rooms and the bathroom were clean and very comfortable. We are a family of five and we get a nice room were we fit perfectly. The area of the beach was nice and the food at the restaurant was marvelous. Is perfect for a couple on vacation and for a family to. I suggest to the administration to maintain the facilities with more care, that way the resort will be impeccable.

Room Tip: It was my third time in the hotel, every time we have a different room and they were all clean and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank paquitin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rincon
Villa Cofresi Hotel
Lazy Parrot Inn
Lazy Parrot Inn
#2 of 7 in Rincon
Mayaguez Resort & Casino

Been to Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel? Share your experiences!