“Lovely and unique jewelery”

The Red Door Boutique & Gift Shop
Ranked #7 of 14 Shopping in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: The Red Door Boutique & Gift Shop offers items from all over the world bringing you an inspiring collection of eclectic jewelry, bags, home decor and more. Here you will find stylish and unique gifts, and home accents with both local and global origins including fair trade and recycled goods.
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The owner of the shop was so nice to my friends and I. We all went in and left with the perfect gifts. I was looking for a gift for my Mum and she custom fit a beautiful sea glass bracelet for me to take home to her. She also made a great fish necklace for me on the spot! Beautiful paintings by Shannon McIntyre too!

MRAEVT, Owner at The Red Door Boutique & Gift Shop, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for your glowing review. However, I don't believe this review is actually for The Red Door Boutique & Gift Shop. I do carry local jewelry, but I am not a jewelry artists. I believe you may be referring to Tres Puertas (Elke) or The Mango Shop (Karina). Both these owners are jewelry artists who create and sell their own jewlery. I appreicate you taking the time and effort to write a review because it helps all the small local businesses in Rincon. Best regards, Emily Andronici