“Perhaps the best pork BBQ I've had”
Review of Lucky 13 BBQ

Lucky 13 BBQ
Ranked #31 of 115 Restaurants in Rincon
Cuisines: Bar, American, Barbecue, Pub, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Perhaps the best pork BBQ I've had”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Rincon Inn and decided to try Lucky 13 because it was onsite and got good reviews. I'm very happy we did! The pork barbeque platter I ordered was some of the best I've ever had. And living in Virginia, I've had a lot! The style is more Tennessee than vinegar-based North Carolina, and not at all dry. It was a fantastic flavor! Also the service was great here. Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2013

“Fantastic food”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We had a medley of options, from skirt steak to ahi tacos, accompanied by a fantastic beer and drink list! Lucky 13 BBQ is a must visit place to eat while visiting Rincón. Yummy!

“Best vegetarian taco of my life!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Lucky 13 tonight and can't wait to go back: good beers, great tacos, friendly easygoing staff!

1 Thank Jillian K
Orange County, California
“BBQ in Rincon, Yes and it's good!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I had heard some great comments about Lucky 13 and decided to try it out. This place is a little hard to find. If you're coming out of "downtown" Rincon, on the 115, go past Econo and if you pass the gas station with the sandwich shop you've gone too far.

Lucky 13 is a barbecue-themed restaurant that offers a variety of meats as well as tacos. They also serve a great looking breakfast. I decided to order some tacos. The waitress advised me to order only one at a time because they are big. I ordered a "413 Taco" which contained pulled pork, cheese, radish, and pico de gallo. After about 10 minutes my taco came out on a small metal stand, which made it much easier to grab and eat. It was a big taco and tasted fantastic. I then decided to order another taco, the "Mr. Green," which contained only vegetables. It was also outstanding.

Lucky 13 has both great food and service. You can tell that the owners wanted to offer a quality dining experience and they have undoubtedly succeeded. This place is a winner. The total was around $15 including a drink and tip.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ElGringoViajero
Rincon, Puerto Rico
“bad service, rip off”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went on a Wednesday, they have a big painted sign that says that they have chicken wings for 50 Cents, and happy hour. After ordering a order of wings and some tacos the waiter came 20 minutes later to tell us that they run out of wings. ( is the only day of the week when they have that special and it was like 5 pm and they came to tell us that they magically run out of wings). Well we order tacos, after serving everybody they forgot my food 2 tacos. The waiter was cool but terrible service and false advertisement. Food was fair good , not going back do.

• Visited December 2013