“Good food. Nice people. ”
Review of Lucky 13 BBQ

Lucky 13 BBQ
Ranked #33 of 115 Restaurants in Rincon
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Good food. Nice people. ”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Try the Squidward taco. Ordered the shrimp, mahi and calamari tacos, was very surprised my fave was the calamari. Service was good, nice staff. The coffee is excellent too!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Great food, great people”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

These guys make the best tacos in town, breakfast, lunch and dinner. We called them a few times over the 5 days we were in Rincon and they continued to show up with great food and helpful, willing staff.

• Visited January 2013
“Great food/place”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I ended up going there every day in my staying in rincon. Great food. Staff are friendly. Super clean ! Loved it. It is a must-go restaurant for lunch

1 Thank 'Thiago A
Arlington, Virginia
“The place to go in Rincon”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was one of the highlights of my trip.

It is underneath the hostel (Rincon Inn), so it was a very convenient location.

Went here after dinner one night for drinks, and had a great time. The bartender was very friendly and nice. The owner was there for most of the evening, and it was a pleasure getting to know him too. It is very obvious that they are very passionate about this business and it's customers. Also he has the coolest dog ever.

I had been craving BBQ all trip, but by the time I wanted it that evening, their kitchen was closed. Talking to the owner (this was after midnight), I mentioned to him that I really wished I could have had his ribs that night. He says not a problem, gets one of his guys to fire up the grill, and hooks me up with a half rack at 1am. And the ribs. were. delicious.

I have never been treated that well by any establishment. I will go back to Puerto Rico again, I will spend much more time in Rincon, and I will spend a lot of that time at Lucky 13. Thank you guys for making my trip.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ben_Aring
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

The dinner menu looked awesome too but we stopped for brunch time. The shrimp taco was awesome, and had the BBQ wings which were ok also. The pulled pork breakfast was really good. The service was the best we've had in Rincon so far (we were the only ones in there at the time but still, it was really good).

• Visited September 2013