“Great food/place”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I ended up going there every day in my staying in rincon. Great food. Staff are friendly. Super clean ! Loved it. It is a must-go restaurant for lunch

1  Thank 'Thiago A

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was one of the highlights of my trip.

It is underneath the hostel (Rincon Inn), so it was a very convenient location.

Went here after dinner one night for drinks, and had a great time. The bartender was very friendly and nice. The owner was there for most of the evening, and it was a pleasure getting to know him too. It is very obvious that they are very passionate about this business and it's customers. Also he has the coolest dog ever.

I had been craving BBQ all trip, but by the time I wanted it that evening, their kitchen was closed. Talking to the owner (this was after midnight), I mentioned to him that I really wished I could have had his ribs that night. He says not a problem, gets one of his guys to fire up the grill, and hooks me up with a half rack at 1am. And the ribs. were. delicious.

I have never been treated that well by any establishment. I will go back to Puerto Rico again, I will spend much more time in Rincon, and I will spend a lot of that time at Lucky 13. Thank you guys for making my trip.

1  Thank Ben_Aring
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

The dinner menu looked awesome too but we stopped for brunch time. The shrimp taco was awesome, and had the BBQ wings which were ok also. The pulled pork breakfast was really good. The service was the best we've had in Rincon so far (we were the only ones in there at the time but still, it was really good).

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The beans and rice are personally by favorite items on the menu. However, the fish tacos are also worth coming here for! Service is always relaxed and causal. I recommend the breakfast too! The best eggs Benedict I've had in a while :)

westtsew686, Owner at Lucky 13 BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you so much! We're so glad someone in the neighborhood enjoys us! We hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I learned about this awesome place because of a coupon I bought on the internet. This small but comfy place is next to the Rincon Inn and it has a nice variety on its menu. My friend and I tried the ribs and pulled pork and it was great (a little salty ) However we loved the place. They speak English! (It was very fun to practice our second language! )

1  Thank LuisYoPR

We're so glad you enjoyed us! Thank you for stopping in! Hope to see you and your friends soon!