“A Regular Stop When in Rincon”
Review of Lucky 13 BBQ - CLOSED

Lucky 13 BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Just laid back excellent food. I make it a point to eat there when in town. Grab it for take out and take it to the neighborhood beach (turn right at Texaco Station) for a beautiful sunset. Wash your hands in the ocean, relax, enjoy, some amazing houses in Estella, stroll after dinner.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The owners, Ryan and Leah, were very accommodating and friendly. My family and I were there in the off season and were completely satisfied with their streamlined menu. I for one, would love to go back during peak season to experience the whole menu. We ate there three times out of the ten days during our visit, that alone should say something. Wings could possibly be the best I've ever had. Ryan's creativity serves BBQ well, from traditional items like pulled pork to BBQ style tacos. You should not skip this restaurant if you visit Rincon.

1  Thank Rick M
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I loved everything about the restaurant. The service was excellent and we didn't wait on our food at all. The food was excellent with the Mac and cheese that was out of this world. I loved the atmosphere which made me feel really comfortable, a real homey feel. I met the owner and the whole family was really nice and loving people. This place is an awesome place to eat. The best food in Rincon, Puerto Rico.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Best barbecue I ever ate! Highly recommend it! I've had the barbecue many times. Nobody can match it. Anywhere!

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We spent the last 2 months in Rincon and visited lucky 13 a few times. Each time was more and more dissapointing. We went two weeks in a row for Wong night around 8pm. Once we finally got any attention from the waitress (who was drinking at the bar) she took our food and drink order. 15 minutes later she returned to tell us there was no ice for our drinks, no fries and no wings. This happened two weeks in a row. The staff seemed completely ignorant to customers and many tables were leaving in fustration, including us. We will never go back especially after we found out our waitress was an owner. Really poor.

westtsew686, Owner at Lucky 13 BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

This review is a complete lie. Either this person went to the wrong restaurant or there is a personal problem with us going on. I have never, in the six months we have been opened, been out of ice, fries or wings. My fries are cut fresh to order and we have never been out of potatoes, and I make it a point to always have wings smoked and ready not only for Wing Wednesday but for everyday we are open. We have a freezer that is always full of ice and we have ice delivered when we are down to the last two large bags. Also my wife "the waitress" has never been drinking anything other than water at our bar. "Many tables leaving in frustration" is completely false because our wednesdays as most of our days since the summer time started have been very slow where we maybe have two tables a day. This is very normal for a new business in this town during the summer, I know because my sister owns another restaurant here. We have been very quick with service and given our full attention to tables this summer because of this reason, we have the time to do so. We also don't have "staff" that is completely ignorant to customers since it is just Myself and my Wife. It seems amazing that you will "never come back" since it looks as though you never came to eat with us to begin with.