“Awesome time”
Review of Rd.2 Happiness

Rd.2 Happiness
Ranked #6 of 18 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf lessons, with professional instructors from beginner to advanced. Guided paddle board tours, and SUP Yoga classes. Guided Eco tours throughout the island, waterfalls, Biobay, snorkeling, or caves. And Gear Rentals for it all. We have 3 locations throughout Rincon at the Marina, Sandy Beach, and Marias Beach.
Key West, Florida
“Awesome time”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Albert and co. were nothing but friendly, helpful, and down to earth. I had a great time surfing and hiking and getting all kinds of tips, advise, and guidance. I recommend RD2H to anyone visiting the area.

1 Thank cdub1221

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Surf Company in Ricon”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have been to Ricon many times and we always have the best vacation with Albert at RD2H. Albert always care for my son and our friends. He took us to the Rain Forest who was amazing trip and he is the most nice and very professional surfer. I trust him teaching my son to surf and also He has excellent instructors that work for him. RD2H made my vacation fantastic!! I cant say enough from Albert , he is the coolest guy ever! Super Funny, friendly and he really knowns his Town Ricon.

1 Thank Claudia P
Rockville Centre, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surf lesson with Albert”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We just got home from our first trip to Rincon. It was awesome. I have 3 kids and wanted them to do surf lesson. Day one we hooked up with a board rental company and it was a disaster . Day 2 we hooked up with Albert at RD2H. From that point on surfing instructor was awesome. Albert cared for my kids safety and teamed them up with some great instructors at a better price then the first day disaster. We had 5 more days with Albert and his team and it was great. we also did the BIO Bay trip with him and it was a great experience.

1 Thank Anthony E
“Great start to vacation in Puerto Rico”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Albert was recommended by the people we rented an apartment from and we are so lucky to have found him. Albert was nothing but professional and so knowledgeable, not only about Rincon, but other places he recommended we visit on our way around the island. We started out the day meeting Albert & another family, took a drive & hiked to the most beautiful and remote waterfall, an experience we wont forget. Then the 3 boys went surfing with Albert & staff in the afternoon, they were very patient with my youngest & the other two were up and surfing in no time. The day long experience was also very reasonably priced. Albert was so very friendly and kind, if we ever to back to Rincon, we will certainly look him up!!

Visited December 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Introduction to Surfing!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

On our family vacation to Puerto Rico, we made Rincon one of our stops. We wanted to try surfing for the first time and needed lessons. Our condo manager recommended Rd 2 Happiness. I called Albert who was very accommodating, informed him that we were a family of four looking take surfing lessons. He took our information and met us at Playa Maria the next morning (December 20th). Albert and his crew (Darren & Lianna) were all so friendly and professional. Our twelve year old boys (twins) had a great time catching numerous waves, one of them even on his first try! My husband and I also enjoyed our time out on the board. The following day both my boys took a follow-up lesson with Albert who was able to accommodate them last minute for a sunset lesson! Thank You! Till next time, because we are sure to return to Rincon's Rd 2 Happiness for additional Surfing Lessons!!!!