“Great start to vacation in Puerto Rico”
Review of Rd.2 Happiness

Rd.2 Happiness
Ranked #6 of 19 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf lessons, with professional instructors from beginner to advanced. Guided paddle board tours, and SUP Yoga classes. Guided Eco tours throughout the island, waterfalls, Biobay, snorkeling, or caves. And Gear Rentals for it all. We have 3 locations throughout Rincon at the Marina, Sandy Beach, and Marias Beach.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Albert was recommended by the people we rented an apartment from and we are so lucky to have found him. Albert was nothing but professional and so knowledgeable, not only about Rincon, but other places he recommended we visit on our way around the island. We started out the day meeting Albert & another family, took a drive & hiked to the most beautiful and remote waterfall, an experience we wont forget. Then the 3 boys went surfing with Albert & staff in the afternoon, they were very patient with my youngest & the other two were up and surfing in no time. The day long experience was also very reasonably priced. Albert was so very friendly and kind, if we ever to back to Rincon, we will certainly look him up!!

All reviews
"feel safe"
in 4 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

On our family vacation to Puerto Rico, we made Rincon one of our stops. We wanted to try surfing for the first time and needed lessons. Our condo manager recommended Rd 2 Happiness. I called Albert who was very accommodating, informed him that we were a family of four looking take surfing lessons. He took our information and met us at Playa Maria the next morning (December 20th). Albert and his crew (Darren & Lianna) were all so friendly and professional. Our twelve year old boys (twins) had a great time catching numerous waves, one of them even on his first try! My husband and I also enjoyed our time out on the board. The following day both my boys took a follow-up lesson with Albert who was able to accommodate them last minute for a sunset lesson! Thank You! Till next time, because we are sure to return to Rincon's Rd 2 Happiness for additional Surfing Lessons!!!!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Got turned onto Albert through our apt renter, who said, "he's the man". Well, he's the man!!! Jumped on an am waterfal to a breathtaking waterfall hidden in the hills, then went for a surf in the afternoon, and one of his great instructors taught my younger brothers and ripped it! Albert is super friendly, knowledgeable and is sure to show you a fantastic time!!! Enjoy!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Albert and everyone at Rd2Happiness are tremendous. I made substantial progress in five days of surfing under Albert's watchful and experienced eye. He was patient, yet gently pushed me to increase my confidence and skill. Albert is one of just a few licensed in Rincon. You will not be one of a dozen or more out there trying to learn with just one or two instructors. Instead like me you can have dedicated one-on-one instruction or be paired with one or two others. Albert's staff are also wonderful ~ kind, supportive and fun! I am so grateful to everyone at Rd2Happiness. So impressed that I have cancelled my surf camp and will just return to Albert in a month.