“Surf Lessons”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rd.2 Happiness

Rd.2 Happiness
Ranked #6 of 17 Tours in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf lessons, with professional instructors from beginner to advanced. Guided paddle board tours, and SUP Yoga classes. Guided Eco tours throughout the island, waterfalls, Biobay, snorkeling, or caves. And Gear Rentals for it all. We have 3 locations throughout Rincon at the Marina, Sandy Beach, and Marias Beach.
Rifle
“Surf Lessons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

There are 3 Hectors in this group and we know that two of them were awesome!!!! Hector from New Mexico, yep the cowboy:) He took my Husband surfing and he was top notch!!!! Very patient and knowledgable of the sport and very informative. If you want to learn to surf these guys are the best!! Have fun:)

1 Thank Amy H

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Instructors, Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Had such a blast with Albert & Hector during our surfing lesson. I would recommend them to anyone visiting Rincon! They're conveniently located right on Maria's beach, so you don't have to lug equipment very far.

They set aside a group lesson for me and my friends (all beginners!) and we all caught multiple waves with their clear advice and help. They're both great surfing instructors, and super friendly people. I didn't even realize how long I had been out in the ocean, I was having so much fun. Completely reasonable prices- and they allow you to use the board for the rest of the day!!

1 Thank jc2780
Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing surfing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

It was my first time surfing and I was so nervous! Being from Kansas, I am less than comfortable in the ocean. Albert and Hector were very professional, and took the lesson very seriously, but kept the mood light and fun. When we paddled out into the water, I was at ease. And the surfing was a lot of fun! Definitely recommend these guys.

1 Thank sunshine8308
Sacramento, California
“The Best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We (me, wife, 14, 15, 17 year old kids) stayed in the first floor of Sandy Beach Villa in July for two weeks. I really can't say enough about how awesome it was to have R2H next door. We rented boogie boards, SUP boards and surf boards from them during our stay.

We also did a family surfing lesson in which Albert gave us a great deal since there were five of us but only went out with 3 boards. Albert and Blake were both in the water with us during the lesson. Albert was much more focused on teaching us how to actually catch waves as opposed to setting us up and then pushing us. My daughter was very worried about trying to surf due to having a concussion. Albert reassured her there was nothing to worry about and she ended up with the biggest smile on her face.

Blake treated my son like a little brother the entire trip. Going surfing with him when we rented a board, letting him skateboard and finally taking him spearfishing on our last day. Just awesome!

Hector is a great photographer and gave us a lot of outstanding pictures.

I would recommend these guys to anyone!!

Visited July 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Saftey First”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Just want to share a personal experience while in Rincon, Puerto Rico renting surfing and diving gear. My wife, our eight year old son and I were in Rincon December 31st,,through January 7th, 2013. When we rented a surfboard from RD2Happiness.com we met a young man named Blake who became the face and personality we associate with the organization.
Blake's primary concern was our saftey while renting equiptment to my family. Blake, an honest and highly ethical individual made sure we had the right size and fit in our mask, fins, and snorkels.While diving this young man lead us to the safest entry and exit point at Marias Beach.A daunting task when you consider sea urchins and razor sharp reef all around this beautiful area. Additionally Blake took my son and I out into the water to find the most beautiful Hawks Bill Sea Turtles. We were facinated to follow the turtles as they glided around the reef feeding on sea grass.When we rented a surfboard for my son Blake was right there again with saftey in mind. He found the right board and with attention and care attached a new leash to the board and showed our son how to attach and release the equiptment.
Finally the price on the surfboard and dive gear was very reasonable. Our son surfed that board all day for only twentyfive dollars. While my son and I enjoyed surfing and diving my wife enjoyed a lounge chair and umbrella with a front row seat at the beach Thanks to RD2Happiness.com.

Visited December 2012