“Unique Finds with a friendly attitude!”

Tres Puertas Art Gallery
Ranked #4 of 13 Shopping in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Our gallery and gift shop is fully online, where you can shop right in the convenience of your home and have that special local made item shipped directly to you or the desired recipient. If you are in town, on the island visit Our Local Post office, right on the 115 just outside of town: we have a showcase dedicated to selling 100% Local art . Address is 100 Carr 115. Rincon. Pick out something you like and have it mailed right away. Or visit one of the best coffee shops in Rincon BD Cafe ( near the Lazy parrot) where our art is for sale/ displayed on the walls there.
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unique Finds with a friendly attitude!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I loved everything in this store. The prices vary greatly, so you don't need to spend a lot. I got a pair of earrings for $10 and a bird figurine for $50. I loved everything!

Visited December 2011
elke f, Owner at Tres Puertas Art Gallery, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Hi Amy A,
Thank you for the review, and thank you for supporting our artisan gift shop and gallery when you were last here in Rincon. At Tres Puertas we intentionally carry a wide variety in items and price, so that anybody and every body can find, like and buy something special to take home. It is very important to me that Tres Puertas be a place where local people can shop as well as visitors- and where artist can get a fair price for their work. These are some of the ideas that I discuss with local artist when we price our hand made art and products. Thank you for pointing this out.
Hope you will return to our shores some day and visit us again. Until then. E.

Bessemer MI
“Awesome Shop and Owner”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Elke...your shop is the best! I can feel your passion for the sea glass jewelry you create. I am wearing the turquoise pendant with the two tiny pearls onthin chains today. I love how you are willing to share your passion by offering classes on drilling sea glass. I wish I could have spent more time chatting with you since we are both left handed!!! LOL Have a great day! Marge

Visited March 2012
elke f, Owner at Tres Puertas Art Gallery, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Hi Marge,
thank you for your review. Yes I remember that piece of jewelry well! I miss it. As you know sometimes it is hard to let go of some sea glass. As one sea glass lover to another it is always fun to teach others how they can create beautiful jewelry with their own sea glass. It is cool to see people really enjoy what they do and all the students so far have been really enthusiastic about learning. Hope you will ventured further into drilling your own and continue to love what you do and do what you love..You know the saying about us lefties..".we are the only ones in our right minds!"
until..E
“Innovative exciting new addition to the cultural scene”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This store/gallery is a charming, colorful,creative addition to the rincon experience. Highly recommended. Be sure to visit it on your next trip to rincon.

Hi Edwin,
thank you for the review and for recommending others to experience our wonderful town of Rincon- and our Artisan shop which aspires to contribute always new and enjoyable things to do and see in Rincon;s Art scene- Our goal is to expose,support and encourage art in the community- we are happy you were a part of that while you were here. Hope you will return soon and find us doing even more for and with the community. Until..then E.
westchester
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A gem in downtown Rincon”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I discovered this wonderful shop and art gallery on a recent vacation in Rincon. I purchased a beautiful small painting and after I told my sister,niece and her friend about my discovery we all went there and they were just as impressed as I had been. They purchased some beautiful jewelry. The proprietor is charming and an artist herself. Art classes are offered to children and adults. This will certainly be a destination for us when we visit again next year.

Visited February 2012
elke f, Owner at Tres Puertas Art Gallery, responded to this review, March 4, 2012
Dear Pametcc,
Thank you for your review. And for being such a wonderful supporter of Local art and artisan in Puerto Rico. Thank you for spreading the news about Tres Puertas..it's was wonderful when your family and friend came in with you a second time. You all had such good energies about you- it seems as if you were having a good time in Rincon and Puert Rico as a whole. I am glad that Tres Puertas was a part of that experience for you. We are planning be here when you return next year to our sunny shores..Until then -stay healthy, happy and warm.
sincerely
e.
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“BEAUTIFUL SELECTION OF ARTS AND CRAFTS UNDER ONE ROOF”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Elke has assembled a unique collection of arts and crafts made by local artists and craftspeople. Her shop has paintings, leather goods, ceramics, jewelery, clothing, wooden objects and many other things. A wonderful place to buy a gift to take back to the states or for oneself.

Additionally, she hosts musical evenings every so often. Musicians are local talent.

A must go to when you are visiting Rincon

Visited February 2012
Hi Dove,
Thank you for the review. And for being a faithful supporter of Tres Puertas and it's many artist. One thing that most people verbalizes upon visiting the Gift shop and Gallery is the exceptional quality of Fine and Artisan Art that is offered here. And to top it all off- like you mentioned -we offer free live music concerts to the public monthly- featuring super talented local performance artist. We are definitely not just another tourist trinket shop. our aim is to create a community that is vibrant and enjoyable for visitors and locals alike. I am very proud to support and encourage such a talented group of people- in this area- this is one of my many missions. I know I will continue to see your friendly face in the shop in the future- until then, think of us down here in sunny Rincon, P.R
Sincerely