“The best place too stay in Rincon and experience...”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Rincon Vista

View from front entrance View of pool and grape vine
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from front entrance
View of pool and grape vine
New deck!
Lots of outdoor space for relaxing
Covered terrace affords comfort for that relaxing day
outdoor dining table 1
outdoor dining table 2
Main bathroom
Bathroom #3
Great views of mountains and ocean from the terrace
One of two hammocks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Adventure...
“The best place too stay in Rincon and experience what a vacation is suppose to feel like!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Many of the reviews have already expressed how we feel about this fabulous place in Rincon. It was a pleasure staying there for a week and enjoying all it had to offer. Home was immaculate and well designed to rest and unwind everyday. We were blessed to be greeted by Maria, a wonderful person who was the best and most gracious host. We were sad to leave because it felt like we were home staying there. When we return, this will be the only place we will want to stay! Thanks again Maria and we wish you joy and happiness and hope too see you soon. :)

Date of stay: July 2017
jorgejr58...
Passaic, New Jersey
“Paradise Found ❤️”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Beautiful home , amazing views and incredible owners !!! Wow!!! Rincon Vista exceeded all my expectations!.... can't wait to come again ! Thank you Maria and Billy for sharing your paradise with us

Date of stay: June 2017
Travel693...
“Family Vacation ”
Reviewed May 16, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

First of I'm so glad I found this house !!! I love Rincon and when I decided to return for a second visit I hoped that I would find a great place for a week . Let me just say that the pictures don't do justice . Billy was great ! He was always a phone call away . We got to meet Billy's wife and she was so sweet ❤️. We felt so welcomed and the house felt like our own for the week. If your not looking for to much excitement this is the town . We wanted sun and relaxation and a safe place, comfy beds and a clean house and we got just that . I hope we can return next yr . !

Date of stay: May 2017
msbussell
msbussell
“BEST HOUSE EVER”
Reviewed November 13, 2016 for a stay in December 2014

I stayed with extended family in this beautiful rental,The home was very clean bedrooms were large and the home had plenty of room for my family.The pool is salt water and so nice to come back to after a long day out.There is a table outside with seating enough for the whole family to sit and eat breakfast while taking in the pretty views.There was a store in walking distance that we walked to every morning for coffee.Billy the owner was a wonderful host he met us at the house with the keys when we arrived.There was all amenities needed dishes coffee utensils property was great.

Date of stay: December 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: salt water pool
Liked least: little hard to find at night
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jenny A
“I would recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their vacation with some privacy.”
Reviewed July 26, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The home was beautiful, clean, and very spacious. Not far from entertainment and beaches. The people in Rincon are very polite & inviting. Anna the owners daughter who lives on the property was very sweet and gave us our privacy as well. The house does not have AC but because it is very open the fans were enough to keep the house nice and cool especially at night. My family and I greatly enjoyed our stay. It was wonderful. I would recommend to anyone who wants to go on vacation but be away from the regular tourists areas in PR.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
harrycig
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 7, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My wife and two pre-teen children stayed at Billy's beautiful house in Rincon for about a week. I caught every sunset from the back patio with my wife while my kids enjoyed the pool. The house is about 5 minutes from several beaches and we really enjoyed the town as well. The house is very well kept and has every amenity. We had to wrangle with some bugs at times but that is to be expected in "the jungle" which is what my kids called it. This is the perfect place for someone who wants quick access to the beach but quiet and solitude as well. We hope to return in the near future. Thanks Billy.

Date of stay: July 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy of the house but the convenience to the beach and the town.
Liked least: I cant think of anything.
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Danielle...
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed January 8, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed at Rincon Vista over New Years and it was exceptional!

The property is very clean and the lay out is really great - this house would sleep 3 couples very easily as there is 3 separate bathrooms! We have never had this much room to spread out on a vacation. The pool was nice and cool and kept very clean during our stay. The kitchen has everything you'll need to make meals at home - including a blender for some frozen cocktails :).

Truly, for the price of this place it cannot be beat.

If you travel at New Years like we did you'll be delighted to see several (I think we counted 7) different fireworks shows at all once.

When you first read the driving directions that Billy provides you, you'll be very afraid that you won't find the house but I can assure you that the directions are spot on and you won't have an issue!

Date of stay: December 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The bed was a little hard
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jan 9, 2016
Thank you Chantal! I am especially proud of those directions. It can be a bit challenging driving in areas without street names, so your comment is very much appreciated. Best wishes for the new year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing