“Great Morning”

Horseback Rides by Pintos R Us
More attraction details
Owner description: Pintos “R” Us offers two hour guided tours along beautiful turquoise beaches and lush tropical trails. We have healthy, well trained horses appropriate for all riding levels. Our tours are semi-private, consisting of groups up to 12 riders, ensuring that everyone receives personal attention from our friendly, knowledgeable guides. We are located in the Ensenada area of Rincon, on Rt 413 in the heart of Rincon. Pony rides are available for young children Private and specialty rides are offered upon request
Reviewed January 17, 2013

From our July trip report:

My wife and two daughters went horseback riding with Pinto's R Us while my son and I snorkeled again. The girls had a fantastic time on the ride. It was a good mix of beach, ocean cliffs and "forest". The horses were in great shape (unlike other places we have ridden) Julie was very nice and took great care of the girls.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Our daughter loved this experience on beaches, roads and mountain trails. Nice, well cared for horses. Julie was fantastic!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Julie and the rest of the staff at Pintos are very pleasant and willing to accomodate. The horses are well cared for and the tack in good repair. We did a private ride and it was great. My stepson has no riding experience and I do and they were able to provide a ride that we both enjoyed. Views are wonderful. I plan to spend some time riding with Pintos durning my next visit. Kudos Julie!!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Worth the 2.5 hr drive from SJ. Rincon is beautiful and very different from SJ and points east in PR. Julie led the tour on beautiful and well maintained horses--mine was Domino, who was so gentle and patient with a non-rider like me. Julie gave us a great 2 hour ride of Rincon going from beaches to forest trails, gave great tips and information along the way, and even stopped to take pictures at an overlook. Worth the time and money. The Shipwreck Grill located near the ride start/end point was also very appreciated after the ride--nice COLD beverages and friendly service!

1  Thank new2trip
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Wheteve I travel I try to include a trail ride but finding an intetesting location with healthy horses that also aren't sour isn't the easiest task. Pintos R Us is one of the best rides I've ever taken. Julie is outstanding, the horses are strong and well loved, and the sights are gorgeous. This is a ride not to be missed if you find yourself in Puerto Rico. I made a five hour round trip from San Juan and it was worth every minute and every penny. Eat at the Shipwreck after your ride and take a dip in the Carribean for a perfect day.

2  Thank giddyupmic